Chapter 33

"So, um, your family are werewolves?". Mum questions, looking at the blonde woman in front of her. After what happened last month -yes it took my family a month to calm down at the fact that I'm dating a werewolf-, my family are meeting up with Katsukis family.

"Oh yeah! For generations!". Mitsuki responds, sending her a little brushed off wave. Meanwhile, Katsuki and I are sitting in the middle, literally. He's being clingy, so he's making me sit in-between his leg on an armchair in the middle of the two sofas.

"I've noticed that my daughter is an interesting choice for your son". Mum says, her mum senses coming in. "You see, werewolves have a mate for life -like orcas- and your daughter is my sons mate". Mitsuki explains.

"A mate?". Mum questions, a red mark appearing. "It's like an imprint. A mate gives off a sent that the wolf is attracted too, which is how I assume is how they became mates". Mitsuki tells her. "What's the other way?". Auntie Nemuri asks.

"Sexual intercourse!". She answers, the two other women grew dark auras. "It's a different sent other males can smell! So I can reassure you that they didn't do it". Masaru quickly tells my mum and auntie, calming them down.

"I'd just like to know if my daughter is happy and safe". Mum tells the other mother. "From what I've seen, our kids are perfectly happy together! And a male can get protective over their mate, so I'm 100% sure your daughter is safe". Mitsuki explains.

"Are there any other creatures like you? I mean like vampires and ect". Auntie Nemuri asks. "Actually, not from my knowledge. There was never been anything like that passed down, so I highly doubt". Mitsuki explains.

"More coffee?". She then asks, the two women nodded. "Are there any other werewolves?". Mum asks. "Oh sure, no. Any other family has spread out around the country". She answers. "So does that mean werewolves are rare to come by?". I ask, speaking up.

"Yes, yes we are". Mitsuki answers, a sad look in her eyes. "Werewolves mates are almost always human, so it's mostly half blood then full". She adds. Now I feel kinda bad, but I also can't tell why. It makes me feel sad that there are less full bloods, but I can't help that.

"It's... It's getting late, it'd be safe if you three started heading home". Mitsuki tells us. "Oh, of course! Come on, (Y/n)". Mum agrees with the other woman. I nod in response. I kiss Katsuki in the lips, and stand up. "I'll see you at school tomorrow, bye". I tell him, then peck his cheek.

"See ya', babe". He tells me back, pecking my cheek. First time he's called me babe, that's new. We leave the Bakugou household and started making our way home. "So, what do you think about them?". I ask the two women, walking each side of me.

"I think Mitsuki and Masaru are lovely! I'm sure they'll make perfect grandparents along with your mother". Auntie Nemuri answers. "They're too young! They'll be having kids when they AREN'T teenagers!". Mum tells her. I giggle at the two. "I agree mum, I agree".