Chapter 7

It's finally lunch time, I walk into the cafeteria with Ochaco and Tsuyu. " (Y/N)! (Y/N)!". I hear Mina call out to me. "Sorry girls, I said that I'd sit with Mina and Kyoka". I tell them. "That's fine, you can sit with us another time". Ochaco tells me.

I wave the two girls off, walking over to the two other girls. "Hey Mina, Kyoka". I greet the two. "Guys, this it (Y/n) Kayama". Mina tells the males. A blonde with a black bolt and yellow eyes slides to me. "Hey, I'm Denki Kaminari". He introduces himself.

A teen with black hair and eyes pushes past Denki. "Hanta Sero". He introduces himself too. A teen with spiky red hair with matching red eyes moves the two boys away from me with a sigh. "Sorry about them. I'm Eijirou Kirishima". He tells me.

"It's nice to meet you guys". I greet them with a smile. I turn my gaze meets with the spiky ash blonde, he tisks and turns away. He's the same guy that sits next to me. "Don't mind him! That's Katsuki Bakugou". Eijirou tells me.

"Well, it's nice meeting you, Katsuki". I greet. "Tsk, thats Bakugou to you, shithead". He growls, turning his head away. He seems really unfriendly. I sweat nervously, Bakugous aura sending shivers down my spine.

"Like Kirishima said, don't mind him, he has anger issues". Hanta tells me with a wave. "THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU PEICE OF SHIT!?!??!". Bkugou growls at the male, his expression looking like an angry animal.

A weird thing I noticed is that Bakugous molar teeth are sharp and his canine teeth are longer then normal. His finger nails also look longer and sharper. But now there's this feeling that I shouldn't have noticed them, like a guilty sort of feeling.

"Oi! What're you staring at?". Bakugou snaps at me. I jump slightly at his sharp tone. "It's just... Nothing, forget I said anything". I tell him, waving my hands in defence. He tsks and turns away from me. 

His eyes are sharp, just like his intimidating gaze. Even if his voice is loud and scary, and his eyes send shivers down my spine. I still feel a slight protected feeling to his aura, confusing me in a way. Even though he's barely talked to me, I still feel...safe.

"(Y/n)! Are you coming on the camp next week?". Mina asks me. "Camp?". I question. "Class 1-A and 1-B are going on a camp next week". Kyoka explains to me. "I'll have to ask my mum, but I'm sure she'll say yes". I answer.

"I've never been camping before, what should I bring?". I ask the group of friends. "How about we all go shopping for camping stuff this weekend?!?!". Mina suggests with enthusiasm. "Of course, It sounds fun". I respond.

"We can invite other classmates! Even some students from 1-B!". Mina adds. I nod in agreement. "It'd be nice to have everyone together, and get advice on camping". I add myself. "You guys wanna come?". Kyoka asks the guys.

"Of course! It'll be great!". Eijirou answers. "I'd be happy to go with you ladies". Denki answers, Hanta nodding next to him. "What about you, Bakugou?". I ask said male. "Tsk, fuck no". He snaps, not looking at me. Okay, I guess.