Chapter 1

(BTW, Ryuko is mothers name! It'll help I guess...)

"(Y/n)...(Y/n)...". I hear my name faintly. I open my eyes, seeing auntie Nemuri shaking me. "We're here, come on". She tells me. I lazily nod, climbing out the car. I see a whole new surrounding, everything around me completely new.

Wild plants and shrubs covering the house, fence, and road. It was pretty, never seeing so much nature before. "(Y/n)!". I look over to Nemuri, seeing her standing at the door while holding a stack of three boxes. "Grab some boxes and come inside". She tells me.

I nod, picking up two boxes and walking over into the house. The inside has dry wooden walls, a grey blue carpet with a sofa covered in pillows and blankets, giving off a soft, warm, and cozy feeling. The lights gave off more of a yellow haze, making it feel warmer.

The dining room and kitchen have pure white tiles with the same wooden walls. The kitchen was clean, but it was so small and filled with so much that it seemed more dirty. I followed auntie Nemuri down the hallway, seeing it lined with pictures.

One picture was of mother and auntie Nemuri when they where only kids, sitting on a bright swing set. Another was of mother and who I'm guessing is my father, a wedding photo. I've never known my father, only what he looked like from photos.

One that caught my eye was a picture of my mother laying in a hospital bed, holding a baby with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. I recognize the baby, it's me. I turn my gaze away from it, turning back to my auntie. She leads me to a room.

The room is almost empty. White walls with the same blue carpet as the living room. The bed had a huge dark wooden frame, a white fluffy pillow with a pink, green, and white floral patterned blanket. A plain white dresser with a mirror, a wall closet next to it.

"This'll be your room from now on. We'll bring your stuff in and you can decorate". Auntie Nemuri tells me. "Okay". I respond. She smiles at me and goes to leave. "Auntie Nemuri". I call quickly, stopping her.

"Thank you... I mean, thank you, for everything". I thank her. Her smile widens, she sends a little nod and leaves. I set the boxes I have down and sit down on my bed. I start playing in my mind, thinking about where I'll put everything.

Nemuris POV

I walked out of (Y/n)s room, I see Ryuko walking in carrying boxes. She sets them down and turns to me. Her eyes read jealousy and sadness. I walk over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Tell big sis what's wrong". I tell her.

She knots her eyebrows. "Nothing is wrong". She answers, her voice in a deeper tone. She gets out of my hold and walking into the living room, sitting down, I sit down next to her. "Come on, tell me". I tell her.

"It's just... I've never been there for (Y/n), now she's already cosy with you. I just want to be a mother, but it seems like you're doing a better job". She admits. I sigh softly at her. "Give her time". I tell her. I don't even bring up seeing (Y/n)s reflection in the window.