Chapter 28

"I'm home!". I call out, walking into my house. I don't hear a response, they both must be out. "Auntie!? Mum!?". I call out, wanting to make sure that they're both not here. I sit down on the sofa, feeling awkward.

I've never been alone in a house before. Grandmother would be waiting for me when I'd get home from school. So I'm not used to being alone. Alone. It's quiet. Silent. With no one. It started to feel cold, very cold. I quickly pick up my phone and text Katsuki.

Me: Please come over!

Katsu: Wow! What happened to sex after marriage?

Me: I don't mean that!
It's just lonely and I've never been alone before.
I'm scared!

Katsu: I'll be over in a minute!

I put my phone down and wait for Katsuki. I stand up and turn on the TV, so that the sound can fill the silence. Minutes later, I hear a knock at the door. I answer the door, seeing that it's obviously Katsuki.

I let him inside, he looks around the house. "I've never seen your house before". He says. And? "Nice to know that you watch jewellery adds". He chuckles. "AH, no!". I quickly turn off the TV and throw the remote into the armchair.

"I just turned on the TV without realising what I put on". I admit, scratching the back of my neck. "So, what made you scared? A spider? A spooky dark figure you saw?". He chuckles, joking. "Like I said, I've never been alone before". I tell him, knotting my brow.

I sit down on the sofa and cross my arms. "Don't make fun of me!". I scold. He chuckles, putting his hands both sides of my head and leans down. "Hey, I'm sorry. Now, give me a little kiss". He says in a deep voice. I turn my head away from him, growing.

He grabs my chin and makes me look up at him, looking at me dead in the eyes. "Don't turn away from me". He tells me, pressing his lips against mine. I give in and close my eyes, kissing him back. Already, he forces his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue searches my mouth, claiming dominance over me. He pins me against the sofa. He moves down to my neck, sucking on my neck. "Ka-Katsuuu~". I moan out, wrapping my arms around his neck. He bites down hard, I feel blood trickle down. "AaH!". I moan out.

I told him. I quickly push him away, moving away from him to the other side of the sofa. "Katsuki! I told you I was waiting for marriage!". I scold him, looking at him angrily. "I know". He says, shamelessly. "If you're not going to respect my wishes, get out!". I snap.

"(Y/n)...". He says, shocked. "You heard me". I respond, standing up and walking off to my bedroom. I slam the door behind me, and lean against it. Is it some sort of mating season for wolves or something?

I respect him being a werewolf, so he as to respect that I want to wait until marriage. God damn it, you stupid blonde werewolf! Katsuki...you make my head hurt.