Chapter 27

After our awkward late night date, Katsuki took me back home and kissed me good night. I sighed and plopped down on my bed, covering my eyes with my arm. "I totally just blew it, didn't I?".

Time Skip

"Geez girl, you look like you've been up all night". Itsuka says, watching me rub my tired eyes. "It feels like I was". I respond, yawning. "What where you doing all night?". She asks. "I was up all night watching movies with my mum". I lie.

"With your mum? I thought you hated her". She asks. "I thought about it for a while, and I want to build a good relationship with her". I tell her. "And last night I was thinking, one day I'll have kids and I want them to have a grandmother around". I add.

"You're 15 and thinking about kids?". She questions. "No! It was just something that came to mind". I tell her. "Besides, I'm waiting for sex after marriage". I add. "Okay, a little too much information". She giggles. "And if you ever have kids, I dips being the God mother". "Deal!".

Time Skip

"Oh, you poor tired girl". Ochaco says, her hand over her mouth. "You're not the first person I've heard that from". I tell her. "I'm strong, I'll last today". I tell her, giving her a little flex. She giggles at me, then rolls her eyebrows.

"Oi!". I hear, feeling a chin on my head. Katsuki. "Piss off, cheeks". Katsuki growls at Ochaco. She sends him an evil look, then walks away to the other girls. I giggle and pat Katsuki' cheek. "No need to be over protective, Katsuki". I tell him.

"Tsk, but you're mine". He growls huskily into my ear. My cheeks turn pink, I turn my gaze away. I lean against him and close my eyes, pretending to be asleep. "You made me stay up late to have fun, I'm tired". I tell him.

"WHAT!?". "WOW!!". "WHA!?". I hear shocked yells. His friends over heard him, didn't they? "SHUT UP, YOU DAMN IDIOTS!!". Katsuki yells at his friends. My cheeks change to red, I have no clue what to say. 

"So, how much FUN did you two have?". Kaminari asks the blonde, wiggling his eyebrows. Katsuki shoves him away, hitting him in the face. "Just fuck off! None of your damn business what I do with my girlfriend!". He snaps.

They totally think that Katsuki and I have had sex. You're so stupid Katsuki. STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPITSTUPID STUPID!! "Just shut up!". I muster, shaking my head from side to side.

Katsuki burst out laughing at his friend. "She told you to shut up". He laughs. What is he? A God damn child? Yes, yes he is. "Are you children? Grow up". I tell them with a sigh. The boys look at each other in confusion. As if they didn't expect to get scolded by me.

I turn to Katsukis friends and send them a little wave. "Bye guys. Class is gonna start soon and you don't want the teacher getting mad at you". I tell them, they back away awkwardly. Katsuki looks at me wide eyed with pink cheeks. "Damn girl!".