Chapter 21

(Smut Warning)

It was finally the end of the camp. Bakugou got scolded the hell out of for running off into the woods. The bus ride back he bitches to me about it, all I could do was listen. We got back to school. the staff let up go home.

Itsuka asked if I wanted to walk home with her. but I declined and walked home with Bakugou. He invited me over, and I honestly couldn't say no. He carried all our bags, he's such a gentle men. When we get to his house, it's completely not what I expected.

He lives in a two story house, with no plants around it or covering it at all, the opposite of all the other houses I've seen while I've been here. I follow him into the house, it's so clean and tidy. "I'll put our bags in my room, you wait here". He tells me, jogging up stairs.

I slowly start walking into the living room as I look around. Since it's pretty early in the day, I guess his parents aren't home yet. I sit down on the brown colored sofa, it's soft and comfortable. Bakugou walks into the living room, sitting down next to me.

I feel so awkward, I've never been in a boys house before, nor been in my boyfriends house before. What to couples do alone? "Hey, uh, Baku-". "Call me Katsuki". He corrects me. My cheeks turn pink. "Katsuki...what are we suppose to do?". I ask nervously.

In a second, he moves so that he's towering over me. "Show our affection". He tells me in a husky growl. He leaned down to me, hardly pressing his lips against mine. He puts his hands on my hips, I wrap my arms around his neck.

He forces his tongue in my mouth, exploring my mouth. I tangle my fingers in his hair, massaging his scalp. His hands slowly go under my shirt, making their way upwards towards my breast. He moves his body closer to mine, grinding his crouch against mine.

*BANG*
"KATSUKI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!".

A spiky blonde haired lady with red-orange eyes, charges into the living room. I push Katsuki off a little too hard, him falling towards the floor. "Oh, who's this?". She asks happily, changing attitude faster then Katsuki. "DON'T JUMP ME LIKE THAT, OLD HAG!!". He growls.

"Oh I'm sorry! Did I interrupt your little make out session?!". She growls. Katsuki growls at the woman and gets up, sitting down next to me again. The woman stands in front of Katsuki with her arms crossed, an angry look on her face.

"The school called and told me that you where missing for a few hours! What the fuck is wrong with you?!". She snaps. "I HAD STUFF TO DEAL WITH!". He snaps back at her. "Um, Katsuki, I don't think it's a good idea to fight with your mother". I tell him.

And yet, I avoid my mother.

"She called you Katsuki? Never thought I'd see the day!". She says. She turns to me and leans down to my height, holding out her hand to me. "I'm Mitsuki Bakugou, Katsukis mother, nice to meet you". She tells me with a bright smile.

I take her hand and shake it. "(Y/n) Kayama, a pleasure to meet you, Mrs.Bakugou". I greet her. "So polite!". She says happily. "So, are you Katsukis girlfriend?". She asks. My cheeks turn pink, I nod.

"Great! Let me get the photo album!".

"DON'T YOU DARE, OLD MUT!!".