Chapter 15

"(Y/n), are you okay?". "What?". I look up at Momo with tired eyes. "I asked if you're okay?". She repeats herself. "Did you sleep at all last night?". Itsuka asks me. I look down and sigh, falling back onto the soft bed.

"No". I answer. "Aw, poor (Y/n)". Pony says sitting down next to me. "What kept you up last night?". She asks. "It's nothing. It's just something was on my mind and I couldn't sleep". I answer, covering my eyes with my arm.

I sit up and take a deep breath. "Anyway, we got stuff to do". I tell them. "Are you sure you'll be okay?". Itsuka asks me. "Of course I will!". I respond. The girls look at me in concern, and we go to the mess hall.

I barely eat my breakfast, mostly play with it. The girls keep asking me if I'm okay, I keep telling them that I'm okay. Afterwards, we meet up with the rest of your group and get taken to the river side to go rafting.

The whole time I look at Bakugou from the corner of my eye. I walk over to him and grab his wrist, he looks at me as I pull him to the back of the group. "Where did you go last night?". I ask him, looking up at him.

"Non of your damn business!". He snaps at me. "You're my friend! Of course it's my business! And you ran off into the woods in the middle of the night, that's concerning". I tell him. "Not really". He tells me. "There where wolves out there!". I tell him.

"They aren't a problem for me". He growls. "I ran in after you! A wolf came up to me! What if you got attacked by a wolf!? What if you died?!". I question, trying to keep my voice down so I wouldn't worry anyone else. "Well obviously I didn't!". He snaps at me, turning to me.

"Why did you run after me?". He questions, turning away. "Because I was worried about you, of course. After what happened I couldn't just let you run off all alone". I tell him. His cheeks turn a light pink color, turning away.

We get to the river, another group not too far away. The instructor gave us ropes, wooden planks, and barrels. I felt really awkward around Bakugou, not talking to one another. We finished the raft and got it to float. After that was kayaking.

My partner was Momo, Bakugou was with Eijirou. It was pretty forgettable, so after the kayaking we started heading back to camp. I noticed that Bakugou was walking at the back of the group. I walk over to him, holding my upper arm.

"Listen, I don't know if I said anything that upset you or anything, but I'm sorry. I was just worried about you and I did what I thought a friend would do. I still hope we can be friends". I tell him. He looks at me from the corner of his eye, staring down at me with a soft gaze.

"You thought that's what a friend would do?". He questions. "I've never had a friend before, so I wanted to be loyal". I answer. He tsks with a tiny smile, putting his hand on my head. "Loyal? You're a good friend then".