43 - It's Business

Start from the beginning

After she was in deep sleep. I went out quietly. I couldn't sleep. Not until I give ten thousand times more bruises then Sia to Tristan.

I dialed Eddy's phone and he picked up on second ring.

"Ashar... He ... Ran.. away" he was breathing hard

I panicked

"WHAT THE HELL. How?"

He was still grasping for breath " he grabbed gun from one of our men"

Damn it !!! They can't handle one man

There was no use to shout. Damage had been done.

"I couldn't believe Eddy he can get away being in your custody" I shouted.

"We are trying to get him back. Dont worry"

Worry is something secondary on my mind. Primary things is her safety

"Dont let Sia know about it" I told him. She would just freak out.

I went to bed, unable to concentrate on any work. Sia was in her deep sleep and I was grateful for that.

I am still amazed that I am falling for this girl. Damn! I hated her so much because my father wanted someone like her instead of me. But I dont know how, when and where she made me change my opinion about her.

She isn't beautiful like the girls I had, but she looks perfect to me. Her dark black hairs looks brown in sunlight. Even orbs of her eyes looks brownish black when I try to penetrate in them. Her slim nose touches mine when I kiss her soft yet demanding lips.

I smiled unintentionally thinking of times when her lips moved in perfect sync with mine. I know she craves for me, even she denies that, but I felt heat emitting from her that shouts my name and I would bet my entire fortune that I arouse her from her core..

But I dont want to take her forcefully. I dont want her to regret making love with me anytime. It doesn't matter how long it takes. I'll wait for her till she fully surrender her to me.

And with that thought I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning welcomed me with sunlight but I didn't want to wake up. Morning means I had to get away from her. When I opened my eyes, I found her side of bed empty.

And she left a note

"Dear Boss,

I know you'll hate me for leaving without waking you up. But I had some pending work to do, which you already know. There are strict deadlines which the company had to meet. Since I wasn't able to work yesterday, I am leaving a little early to catch up.
Dont get mad at me. I know you'll find me if I ever got lost.

P.S I made breakfast today, you'll find the tray after you had read this note and turn on the other side.

Obediently, S"

Damn it! She left already

I turned around my found my breakfast tray. It was full, but still felt empty.

I had breakfast and went to shower when I got Eddy's message that he wanted to meet.

Not wanting Sia to know about Tristan, I asked him to come home in 15 minutes

"Hey Ashar" he greeted as soon as he found me in my lawn.

"Dont talk to me. I really upset" I acted like a child and I know I can. He is with me since childhood.