"I love you Harold"

Ella's POV

"I don't know! I've never shopped for a wedding dress before" I moan again at Hayley asking me for the tenth time what my budget is.

"Yeah but you have to have some idea how much you're going to spend" she sips her coffee.

"No. Ok no. I don't know because I have no idea how much wedding dresses cost!" I say irritated.

"Anyway it won't be a lot because I don't have much money" I sigh.

I haven't worked at the club for a while now and there's no way I'm going to ask my dad for money. I still haven't spoken to them for ages and they have no idea I'm even getting married.

We finish our coffees and leave the small coffee shop and head to the wedding shop I have an appointment booked at. I researched around and unfortunately anywhere in London is expensive but this shop seems the be the most affordable shop.

We get there five minutes before my appointment and we take a few minutes to look in the window at all the dresses. They all look incredible and also I've noticed very expensive looking. I gulp nervously thinking am I ever going to afford a dress in here.

"You ready!" Hayley screams excitedly.

"I think so" I mutter.

"Oh stop it, it will be fine" she says as she drags me through the door.

We are welcomed by a lovely lady who introduces herself as Tanya.

"I'm Ella and this is Hayley" I gesture towards Hayley looking through the dresses.

"Ok lovely to meet you both, what do you have in mind?" She smiles.

"Uh well I don't know, this is my first dress shopping experience" I fidget with my hands.

"Oh well in that case what I advise all my brides to do is try on one dress in each style then once we've found a style you like we can then go from there" she walks over to the dresses and starts picking some out.

"So this is a princess, a fishtail, an A-line gown and finally we will try a drop waist. We will start here and see where we go" she walks off to the dressing room.

"Pshh" Hayley grabs my attention.

"What?" I whisper.

"This dress is £12,000!" She points to what looks like a plain dress with beading. I start to sweat at the price hopefully that is the only expensive dress.

We walk into the dressing room and I get undressed and decide to try the princess dress on first. It's heavy and hot and I've only been in it two minutes. But is it beautiful and I feel just like a princess in it. I walk out and stand on the raised platform in front of Hayley.

"Erm, well I think- do you like it?" She changes her mind on what to say.

I look in the mirror "yes I like it" I say as I feel the fabric.

"Yeah you just like it? I think it drowns you, you're so small and curvy this is doing nothing for your shape babe" Hayley frowns at the dress.

"Yeah I guess so" I tilt my head. I do understand where she is coming from and I feel little overwhelmed in the dress.

I take it off and try on the fishtail dress next, This is so different it's tight and shows off all my curves. It makes me feel less princess and more sexy. I feel confident in it and I can imagine this is the dress Louis sees me in. I walk out and Hayley stands up.

"Oh my god. This is perfect, not this dress but the shape is spot on. You look amazing. What do you think?" She asks.

"I actually love it, it makes me feel great. It's not heavy or hot and it shows the parts I want to show off" I move myself around so I can see all angles of the dress.