"You've broken me"

I walk in silence to Harry's front door, he lives in a decent house in the expensive area of town.

"After you" he allows me to pass him and into the large hallway of his home. It's very simple not a photo on the walls or any kind of personalised decorations. It's simply white.

I wait for Harry to close the front door, I watch as he casually takes his shoes off and place them on the rack by the front door.

"Do you mind?" He gestures down to my shoes. I shake my head and take them off. Harry picks them up and places them next to his.

"I need a drink" I say quickly.

"I have tea, coffee-"

"Something alcoholic" I fold my arms.

He huffs a little laugh and walks to the kitchen I follow behind him, peering into the open doors along the way. We arrive at the back of the house in a large kitchen which has a island in the middle.

I watch quietly as Harry pours me a vodka and coke, without saying a word he hands me the glass. I take it and close my eyes and neck the whole drink and hand it back to Harry.

"Another" I say as I stumble over to the stool tucked under the island.

"I don't think that's a good idea" he firmly places the glass down.

"Another" I narrow my eyes.

He rolls his eyes and pours me another drink and places it in front of me.

He leans up against the counter and watches me drink the drink. This time I only drink half.

"I wonder what Louis is doing right now" I say to myself.

Harry doesn't say anything just watches me, studying my body language. I feel his eyes all over me.

"I don't know but Louis is a dick to let you go" he says.

"He didn't let me go. I decided to walk away" I pick my drink up and hold it in my hand. Watching the liquid swirl around in my glass.

"Right come on let's get this over with" Harry straightens up and takes the glass out of my hand.

"What" I stand up.

"You know. The reason you're here. So I can fuck you and make louis jealous" he takes my hand and we walk up to his room.

I don't speak, one I'm too drunk and two I'm scared I might back out and I don't want that..I don't think.

He opens his door and we walk into his bedroom. I stand as he walks over to the bed and turns a lamp on by the bed.

I slowly walk over to the bed, shaking I sit down next to him. I turn on my side to look at him. It's a good job he's good looking otherwise this would be harder than it is. I can't believe after all this, this is going to be my first time. I was so excited this morning at the thought of it being with Louis. So much has changed in a short space of time.

Harry leans in and kisses me on the cheek, he moves to my neck and starts sucking and nipping at the soft skin on my neck. I don't move, I can't move. This isn't right it should be louis, it should be him. Harry stops and moves his hand to much stomach and rests it there, he stops kissing me and looks at me. A small smile creeps over his face as he leans in and kisses my lips, it's slow and he lingers before pulling away. I watch as he bites his bottom lip and starts circling his fingers on my stomach, slowly dipping his fingers lower and lower until I hold his hand to stop him. He doesn't break the eye contact with me.

"Are you actually going to do this to louis? I mean you know how much this will hurt him and you don't care? You're going to just do it?" I whisper. I know their friendship is weird but this seems out of order.