"So fire me"

My grip on the door handle tightens as I replay his words 'she's my god damn daughter' why didn't he tell me? I suppose he didn't need to right now, we were only just dating and I guess it's a shock because he definitely doesn't seem like the type to have a daughter.

I don't know what to say, I'm speechless for once in my life and I'm fully aware of Louis' gaze burning a hole in the back of my head.

"Say something" he whispers. I can tell his voice is shaky.

I take a deep breath and slowly turn around to face him. It's taking all my strength not to break down as looking at him in this position about to break is heart shattering to me.

"I want to sit down" I say as I walk over to the couch by the window. He follows behind keeping his distance and settles opposite me in the chair.

"I want to know everything, tell me everything" I stammer.

"Everything?" He nervously says.

"The whole fucking story" I sit back.

He walks off and comes back with a whisky in his hand, I look at him. Isn't it a little early to be drinking?

He must notice my thoughts when he says "I'll need it"

I nod my head and allow him to tell me everything I need to know about Louis Tomlinson.

"Right, So there is stuff you're not going to like, stuff I'm not proud of. You're either going to leave me or.."

"Just start from the beginning" I say as I fold my hands in my lap. I feel like I might need a drink too.

"Ok. It all started one drunken night. Me and the boys, Harry" he looks at me "had a thing of betting each other to do things. Well Niall bet me to sleep with Leah, Harry's sister. I didn't want to because she was his sister but after Harry said she'll never do it. It made me want to try so I took the bet on" he sips his drink.

"Of course a few weeks later I got her into bed with a lot of hard work. We had sex, I secretly filmed it as proof to show the boys. I even uploaded it to the internet" he looks up at me. My face is a stone picture. I'm just taking this all in before I speak.

"Harry was pissed of course. It was after though when I got really fucking bad. She started ringing me every day, showing up at places I was, showing up at my house. I guess she fell in love? I don't know but she thought it was serious. I told her it wasn't and that it was just a bet, she was a game nothing more to me" he slowly rubs his face and takes another large sip of his drink.

"She got really upset, actually suicidal . She cut herself really bad and ended up in hospital. Once at the hospital she continued to try and hurt herself so they transferred her to a mental hospital and locked her up" he stops for a breather.

"Oh my god" I mutter under my breath.

"Harry was fuming so he got one up on me and fucked my mother. I walked in on them at it. That was the turning point for us, the point our friendship fizzled out"

"O-k" I'm waiting for the bit where a baby turns up, I'm hoping he doesn't skip it out.

"Anyway I got a call about five months after this all happened. Saying that Leah was pregnant. She didn't know about it until she started feeling not herself, being tired all the time. I guess the condom broke and before you ask yes she is mine as I took out a dna test. Daisy was born in the mental hospital and was taken away to live with Harry and Leah's parents. Harry was the one who told me about her,  he said although I done shit she needs to know who daddy is" he finishes his glass and places it on the floor by his feet.

"Harry's parents won't talk to me and also don't want to see me so it's Harry who takes me to meet Daisy. He picks her up and I meet him somewhere to collect her. Leah is out of the mental hospital now, she lives at home with her parents and helps looks after Daisy. She needs support still and obviously as she didn't bond with Daisy to begin with it's a long process" he sighs and comes over to me and kneels in front resting his hands on my knees.

"That's about it" he looks up at me.

"How old is Daisy?" I ask.

"She's four months. Nearly five actually"

"Ok. So you and Harry are friends after all that?"

"We will never be how it was, I done shit to him and him to me. But there's an unbreakable bound between us and also Daisy has brought us together more"

"This is a lot to take in, so you see Daisy once a week?" I question.

"Yes I normally have her overnight and Harry takes her back the next day. I have done this ever since she was born. Harry's parents are not well off with money so I've supported her financially from day one. She has everything she could ever need"

"I don't know what to say, I'm a little shocked. How's Leah feel about you now?" She must be broken I think to myself.

"She's better. She understands I don't feel the same way, but she does still have feelings which is tough on her as obviously I'm always going to be a part of her life through Daisy" he gets up and sits next to me.

"Ok. Is there anything else I need to know?" I'm scared to ask but I don't want any surprises popping out at me later on.

With a hum and what seems like worry in his eyes he simply says "no".

"I need some time, I think. It's not over I just need some space. I'm going to catch the next flight home" I stand up.

"I'll pay.." Louis starts to speak

"No. I will pay. I don't want anymore of your money. I'll see you back at home" I pick my bag up from the floor and leave the hotel room with a sad louis behind.

                               *****

I unlock my door and walk into the apartment, it's mid afternoon and Hayley is probably at work. I lay down on my bed I've left it pretty late since I start work in half an hour. It's been such a long and draining day. I'm still not sure how I feel about this new situation about Louis, I can't believe he has a daughter by the girl who was madly in love with him. I have to admit that's some pretty fucked up bet right there, to play with her emotions like that. I hope Louis stays by his word and has changed and I can't believe Harry allowing that to go ahead with his own sister. I'm not in the mood for work so I call in sick and decide to just slob out in front of the tv for the night.

                      Louis' POV

I rush into work, what a fuck up these few days have been. I walk into my office and look over the staff who have clocked in today. I instantly notice Ella hasn't signed in, I have a few emails one being to notify me that Ella won't be in work this evening. Have I really fucked this up? This can't be over for us, it can't be.

I pick up my phone and dial her number, not really sure if she'll answer but I have to try.

"Hello?" She answers her voice is croaky.

"Why aren't you in work?" I demand. I should work on my people skills I feel.

"Oh it's you, I'm not feeling work tonight. Is that a problem?"

"Kind Of is, you're an employee. You don't get special treatment" I say. I didn't want to come across like this but with her tone and attitude it's really fucked me off. It's like she knows I won't do anything to her. I could fire her? No of course I won't bloody fire her.

"Oh well in that case fire me" she says and hangs up.

I pull the phone away from my ear and stare at it. She just fucking hung up on me. No one ever hangs up on me. I get up and grab my car keys.

I pass Paul on the way to the door who is in charge of security.

"I'm going out" I say as I walk past and throw him the keys to the business.

"Ok sir. What time will you be returning?" He looks puzzled.

"I won't be tonight. I've got someone who needs a seeing too" I slam the door shut and make my way to Ella.