"What like up the bum?"

I pace around the room at six o'clock.

"Stop being a worrying Wendy" Hayley sits at the kitchen table eating dinner.

"Shush. It's a big deal. I wish it was spontaneous then I wouldn't be working myself up about it" I panic.

"It's just sex. Honestly it's nothing special" she sighs.

"Well to me it's special and to a lot of people it's special" I glare at her.

She rolls her eyes and puts her attention back to her phone.

"How's things going with you and Jake anyway?" I try and change the subject.

"Yeah really good actually. I mean he hasn't whisked me off to Ibiza or brought me an expensive BMW but it's going great" she continues to play on her phone.

"Well we can't all have a louis" I snigger.

"Mhm. We are going slow and steady, I'm quite enjoying the pace to be honest. It's chilled and relaxed getting to know each other on another level than in the bedroom department" she puts her phone down and looks at me.

"Look I don't know why you're worrying. You look stunning and he's extremely lucky to have you. I hope he knows that" she tilts her head at me.

"He does and thank you" I turn to the wall length mirror in the hallway and study my outfit. I'm wearing tight black pencil skirt which stops just below my knee and I've teamed it up with a blush pink camisole tucked in. I'm not sure I've chosen the right shoes as the heel is high and I can already feel the burn in my feet. I quickly chuck some pumps in my bag just in case for later.

We make small talk for twenty minutes to pass the time. I also in that time go to the toilet five times out of nerves.

I walk back to the kitchen from my latest bathroom visit and the door bell rings.

"Oh sweet Jesus" my eyes widen and I look at Hayley. She stands up and walks over to me "Stop it. You look amazing, you also smell amazing. It will be fine, enjoy it. I know it's special for you to take this step as much as I take the piss out of you. Just promise me to not do anything you don't want to" she leans in to give me a hug.

"What like up the bum?" I say as she pulls away.

We laugh loud together. "Yes that's definitely for another day" she laughs.

"Ella don't make me break down this mother fucking door" Louis shouts from the other side of the door. Repeatedly ringing the buzzer.

"What a pig" Hayley comments as she walks to her bedroom. I quickly look in the mirror and straighten my skirt.

I open the door to louis' fist raised about to bang on the door and he stops mid movement.

"Fuck" he mutters looking up and down my body.

"I don't like waiting..but you are most definitely worth it" he runs his hands through his hair "Come on" he walks down the corridor and I quickly follow. I'm getting use to his bluntness now and I smile knowing he really doesn't mean to be, it's just the way he is.

We drive to a restaurant and have a lovely meal, the wine and conversation flowing effortlessly. We laugh with tears streaming down our face at stories of shit Louis and Harry use to get up to when they were younger.

"Your friendship is so odd" I wipe away a laughing tear.

"I guess so. It's always been odd. We've always thrown insults at each other in a way of affection. It's been a tough road the last year but slowly it's getting back to normal" he smiles.