"I was a fucking bet?"

I stand outside work as I watch Louis speed away, off on his way to Leah. I can't stop the hate I have for her, it's her fault the night is ruined.

I walk into work and head straight to the hall. I take a seat at the bar and since I'm going to ask Summer for a lift home I decide I'll have a cocktail.

"Hi Tom, can I have a Sexy Cosmo" I smile. "Of course, Louis' tab?" He smiles.

"Why not" I laugh.

My first cocktail goes down well, too well and I've ordered another two before Summer walks over to me.

"I thought that was you, what are you doing here on your night off?" She leans up and helps herself to my drink.

"Oh I had plans with- I just had plans and they got messed up so it was just easier to get dropped of here and maybe hitch a lift home with you after shift?" She give her a little smile.

She laughs "yeah yeah of course hun. Hopefully it won't be a late night" she walks off to a table who is waving her down.

I have chats with Tom in between him serving and making drinks. The night is going by slowly which isn't helping as I'm filling up that time with cocktails which are now taking an affect on me.

"Well, I thought you were busy tonight?" I hear the familiar husky voice.

"I was" I state. The cocktails give me some kind of rudeness I wasn't aware I had.

"Mhm. Where's Louis?" Harrys sits down next to me.

"Don't you know? Ask your sister" I drink my drink.

"He actually went? And on your date night" he sniggers. How is that even funny his sister is about to jump to her death and he thinks it's funny.

"Why wouldn't he? He may not like her but he's thinking of you, your family and more importantly Daisy who would need her mum in life" I snap.

"No she wouldn't jump! She's playing him, always does" he necks back his whisky.

"You don't know that, maybe she was going to jump" I watch as he taps the bar for another drink.

"Trust me she wouldn't jump" he thanks Tom and sips his whisky.

"I'm surprised you let him go, I mean I've never come across a woman as understanding as you." He looks at me.

"What's that mean? What is in the past is stays there. There is no point bringing it up, he's learnt and isn't that type anymore" I roll my eyes. One thing I hate is people using others history to use it against them.

"How has he learnt?" Harry questions me.

"Because he's trying to change and isn't in to playing your dumb little bets anymore" I sternly look at him. I don't want Harry to lead him astray.

Harry laughs so loud I swear the whole hall stops to look. "So what happened to the bet he made on you? How can you say he's changed when that was only a few weeks ago and to make you a mug more you allowed him to grovel back and you forgave him!" He continues to laugh "he brought you a fucking car for god sake if that's not a pity buy then I don't know what is" he sips his drink.

My heart is racing and I'm unable to speak. He bet on me? Just like he did to Leah. I feel sick how could he do that? Everything he's said now becomes a lie. He doesn't care, he never cared how fucking stupid am I to believe him.

"What?" I whisper.

Harry leans his head around so he can look at my face "Oh you didn't know? I thought you said you did. Have I landed Louis in it? Oh shit he is going to be mad" Harry smirks.