'Perfect'

Louis' head surfaces from under my bed covers.

"That's the best breakfast I've had in a long time" he puffs as he throws himself down next to me.

I giggle and rest my head on his heavy chest, listening to his quickened heart beat and lay there in satisfaction.

"Date night tonight" he announces.

"I'm working" I lean up and look at him.

"Oh right. I guess you'll have to ask the boss" he smirks.

I roll my eyes and turn over picking my phone up. I call Louis' number.

"What?" He snaps.

I can't help but laugh, I can't look at him so I keep myself with my back facing him.

"I need the night off" I say.

"Why?" Again snapping.

"Because I'm going out on a date. It's going to be good so I need the night off" I coo.

"How do you know it's going to be good?" He questions.

"Because he's never let me down yet"

"High expectations I see, let's hope he pulls it out the bag" he hang up.

I turn back over to him and smile. "You make me smile so much" I beam up to him.

"Do I?" He frowns.

"Yes. You don't even realise it. What time is our date tonight" I sit up and pull my top back over my head.

"Six-thirty I'll pick you up" he also stands and adjusts himself.

"Don't you want the favour repaid?" I lick my lips.

"That was me making up for being a dick. You can suck me off after our amazing date" he winks.

"Let's go I'm hungry"

                                 ****

After breakfast with Louis I came back home, I go and have a long hot bath when there is a knock at the door.

"Yeah?" I call out.

"Can I come in?" Hayley calls from the other side of the door.

I rearrange the bubbles slightly and call her in. She comes in and drops her trousers and sits on the toilet.

"That better not be a shit you're doing" I turn my nose up at her.

"Just a number one, Calm down" she finishes and flushes the toilet then closes the lid and sits on it.

"What's your plans tonight?" She asks.

"Well I was meant to be working but Louis is taking me out on a date" I lift my leg up and start shaving it.

"Oo where to?"

"I have no idea. It could be anywhere when it comes to louis" I smile.

I'm excited he's never not impressed me yet.

"Well I'm happy for you, you've been the happiest I've seen you in a while." Hayley gets a make up wipe and goes over her face with it.

"Thank you. I am, onwards and upwards" I smile "how are you and Jake?"

I change legs and shave my other one and then place my razor down to give Hayley my full attention.

"So good. Really good. Which reminds me we've decided to go away for a few days next weekend. We are going to stay with his parents in Wales"