"You've taken me all, baby"

Louis' POV

I move my hand down to her stomach and along her pantie line, I can't believe this is going to happen. The long wait is finally over and I get to show her just how much I love this woman.

I reach over and pull myself on top of her leaving small soft kisses along her collarbone, listening to the small groans come from her lips is such a turn on. No one has ever made her feel like this, only me and it will always be only me.

"Louis, I need you" the whisper of her begging for my touch leaves me breathless.

I pull her up and undo her bra, sliding it down her arms and throwing it over the other side of the room. Pushing her back down I continue the kisses on her neck and trail them down to her breasts where her nipples are already hard from being turned on.

I take her breast in my hand and slowly massage it, running my tongue over her nipple she arches her back. I smile against her body, pulling her nipple in my mouth I slowly suck and roll it around my mouth before doing the same to her other breast.

"Oh my god, Lou" she sighs as she pulls my hair lifting my head up and directing me to her panting mouth. We kiss massaging our tongues together, I bring her bottom lip between my teeth and slowly apply pressure all the time rolling her nipples with my fingers.

I move myself down to her lower half and remove her panties noticing how wet they are in my hand before I throw them over to where her bra has landed.

"Baby so fucking ready for me, I hope you're ready for this" I say as I pull my bottom lip in my mouth with my teeth.

"You have no idea how ready I am for this Louis" she lifts her head to look at me. I slowly disappear under the covers and start nibbling away at her soft, sensitive skin. I feel her tense at my touch as I slowly move my hand over her sex. She's radiating so much heat, her clammy hot skin against my touch.

I drag my fingers down her creases and gather up her wetness, moving my head down I run my tongue up and down her. Her taste is addicting, everything about her is addicting. I'm an addict to her, I will never be able to live without her now I know it will be impossible to give her up.

I move my tongue over her sensitive area; moving in circles, sucking and lightly blowing on her making sure all her senses are heightened.

As I move my tongue around her licking up all her wetness I slowly move my finger into her and out again. Feeling her legs stiffen as she gets ever so closer to her high.

"Mhmm" She moans and I feel her grip onto the bed sheets.

I quicken my pace with my fingers, always keeping my tongue moving on her clit. I add another finger to help her stretch slightly. I'm a well endowed man, I know that and I don't want to hurt her. I want this to be pleasurable for her.

When I know she's peaking I pull away licking my lips and crawl out of the covers to meet her. I lean down and kiss her lips and watch as she licks her own lips tasting herself, quite possibly the most erotic thing I've seen.

"I don't want to kill the mood, I just need to grab a condom" I lift myself up from her sweaty body.

"Louis" she grabs on to my arm and looks slightly defeated.

I stop moving before my eyes travel down to her beautiful naked body and notice the scar on her lower stomach reaching from one side of her to the other.

How could I be so stupid.

"It's fine" she pulls me back and our lips clash.

"Sorry, I didn't think" I whisper.