"Controlling obsessive prick am I?"

"Did you see him?" I excitedly turn to Hayley in the taxi back home.

"Who?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Blue eyes, from the club last night. He was there. He must be the owner or boss or whatever I don't know. But he was there" I quickly say.

"Fuck slow down I've had too much to drink to understand when you rush" she rubs her hand over her forehead.

"I'm going to regret drinking this much in the morning. What were them cocktails made of? Fucking petrol. Bloody lethal" she shakes her head and leans against the window of the taxi.

What a night, I've had so much fun, I was this confident, sexy girl. I got up on the bloody stage in my underwear for God's sake. Ive never felt so good about myself than I have tonight. Then blue eyes, oh them eyes. I could stare into them all day without blinking. Although he didn't look too impressed by me, I'm sure I gave away my want for his touch when we locked eyes. He looked annoyed? Or like it's something he's use to?

"I'm going for an interview" I sit up "I'm going to go for a mother fucking interview" I say maybe a little more loudly than intended.

"Lower your bloody volume and no. It's not the right place for you. You're better than them. Your too innocent to be prancing around in underwear for those jerks of a men" Hayley moans.

"I felt great, I felt good for once. What's the harm. I have a level head on me it'll be alright" I say

"Trust me, horny girls don't have level heads. I saw the way you looked at brown eyes. He'd have your leg over him within minutes. Save it for someone worthy"

"Blue eyes" I correct her.

"Huh?"

"He has blue eyes" I repeat.

"Meh eyes are eyes" she yawns.

I roll my eyes "my leg over?" What the hell does that mean.

"Yes. He'll have you naked and draped all over him within minutes. He's just that kind of guy. He'll then throw you to the curb like dirt. He's the owner of a strip club that's what you are to him. A money making whore who he can fuck and chuck" she hands over the money to the driver and gets out.

I quickly thank him and follow Hayley to our apartment. We walk up the flight of stairs and fumble around for our keys.

"Just think about it before you jump in with your hormones raging everywhere" she walks into her bedroom and shuts the door.

I am pumped after tonight, so buzzing the alcohol doesn't seem to of effected me that much. I go into my bedroom and lay down. I decide to quickly log on my phone for an hour to get some extra cash and plus I'm in the mood for some dirty talk. What's got into me? Bloody wanting to speak to strangers about sex to get a little turn on.

Maybe I'll close my eyes and picture blue eyes talking to me.

I log on and wait. My first few calls are easy and quick calls so they only last a few minutes.

I look over to the time and it's two in the morning, maybe I'll just log off. I was kind of hoping he would call me again. We haven't spoken for a few days and I'm missing our midnight chats. I must of really pissed him off for him not to call me. All over kissing some stranger.

I go and end my session when my phone rings "Hello" I answer. I'm tired now and I'm hoping this is a quick call.

"What are you doing up this late?" His northern accent flows through the speaker.

I sit up, my heart beat quickens. The warmth in my stomach returns. How can I feel this way about someone I've not even met? Move over blue eyes my man is back.