"You deserve it all, brother"

Ella's POV

I wrap the cord around my hair straighteners when I hear Louis' voice bellow throughout the house again. I run downstairs and outside to where he is.

"Do you not understand how fucking expensive this shit is-" he stops when he sees me standing at the front door with my arms crossed. He rolls his eyes and storms back inside.

"Sorry Guys, again he's stressed with the move. Don't take notice of him" I smile sympathetically at the young moving boys who for the third time this morning have had Louis at their throats.

I close the front door and go to the kitchen, "Will you calm down!?" I lean up against the door frame.

"They nearly dropped the fucking table" he brushes his hands through this hair.

"Just stop it, calm down and let them get on with their jobs. You're making them nervous" I walk over to him.

"Good" he frowns.

"You're so difficult sometimes" I lean into him and kiss his lips.

"Sorry I'm just wanting to get the fuck out of here and into our new home" he runs his hands through his brown messy hair, his blue eyes run over my face before settling on my freshly kissed lips.

"I can't wait to fuck you" he whispers.

"Shush" I quickly look out the door and giggle.

"Look let's leave them to get on with it and we'll make our way to the house" I change the subject, noticing Louis' body language change.

"Alright" he rolls his eyes "let's grab an early lunch" he picks his keys up and we leave the moving company to finish packing the lorry up.

                           *** *** ***

"Oh that can go into the study please" I smile at one of the boys as I direct him to the correct room.

"He fancies you" Louis walks into the hallway.

"Jealous?" I snigger.

"Harry is on his way over with Daisy" he leans into me and plants a soft kiss to my cheek.

"Oh that'll be nice" I smile.

"I was thinking of holding her birthday party here, what do you think?"

"Louis please don't ask me. She's your daughter and I would be happy for any of her life to be held in this home. It's hers as much as it is mine" I lean into him.

"This is why I love you. Maybe the week before her birthday? We have so much going on it's the only time we can fit it in. Hopefully not long after that I'll have full custody and she'll live here with us permanently" he smiles.

"I can't wait. Really Louis, I honestly can't wait" I kiss his pink lips and walk outside to direct the rest of the boxes.

With the first lorry empty, we start on the next.

"This is fucking posh, eh?" Harry shouts as he walk across the drive way towards me.

"Afternoon" I smile and lean in for a welcome peck on the cheek, "hello beautiful" I hold Daisy's hand and wiggle it making her giggle. I've met her a handful more times since the last time where she cried non stop in my arms.

"Where's moody?" Harry asks.

"I don't know probably scaring the shit out the moving boys" I roll my eyes having given up on telling Louis off for his temper.

"Doesn't surprise me, how's things?" Harry swaps Daisy to his other hip.

"Good. Great actually, everything is falling into place" I smile "have you had any news?"

"About she who can't be named? No. She's my sister but I'm done with her now. She's in the best place and if they can't help her, there's no hope and Daisy is better off without her I don't want her in her life" Harry lovingly looks at his niece.

"There's my love" Louis shouts from the front door.

"Sweet Tommo, But what about your daughter" Harry laughs.

"Shut up" Louis holds his hands out to Daisy who laughs happily at her dad and makes an effort on saying 'Dada'

"My beautiful baby" he pulls her into him. It makes my heart melt anytime I see them together, he is the perfect father.

"Mum got the letter through about full custody yesterday, she's signed it and sent it back this morning so you should hear from the courts soon" Harry drops Daisy's bag on the floor.

"Oh really. That's great. You know to thank her for me, I know she doesn't agree with what I've done but her allowing me to be a full time father is amazing" Louis smiles.

"Lou. She's not a monster. She knows she's doing what's best for daisy and that's all she wants is her to be in a stable and loving home. With you she's got that" Harry looks over to me and smiles.

"So you gonna show me around this new gaff or what?" Harry walks towards the door. I pick up Daisy's bag and me and Louis follow him in for a tour.

*** *** ***

We all sit down around the kitchen table surrounded by boxes, Daisy is sitting on the floor eating some sliced apples.

"It's a nice place. I'm thrilled for you both" Harry takes a sip of his tea.

"Thanks Harry. I think we are all going to be very happy here" I smile looking down at Daisy.

"So when are you getting married?"

I look over to Louis who has coughed his tea out and is now wiping his mouth, "Way to spring a fucking question on me fuck face" Louis rolls his eyes.

"When the time is right, right?" I move my hand over to Louis'.

"Yes baby" he smiles and then darts his eyes to Harry who is sniggering.

"I guess I'll have to stop fancying you, now this is serious and all" he smirks to Louis.

"Stop it. There will be no arguing in this house" I stand up and put my cup in the dishwasher.

"You're no fun, I'm going now anyways" Harry also stands and passes me his cup.

"Good, I'll see you out" Louis also stands.

Harry says goodbye to his niece and walks with Louis to the door.

                      Louis' POV

"Don't be a dick head" I nudge Harry.

"What?" He whines.

"You know what! Bringing up the marriage thing" I roll my eyes.

We get outside and stand next to his car, "Did you get it?"

I shake my head, "There wasn't anything good enough for her"

He frowns "There wasn't a ring good enough for her at Tiffany?"

"No, no there wasn't. I need something fucking insane for this girl. I've booked an appointment at Harry Winston tomorrow they've promised me they have something to cater for me" I open Harry's car door so he gets the hint I'm not going to talk about it too much.

"Mr Winston eh? You are pushing the boat out" he gets into his car and shuts the door, rolling down the window he says "you know it's good to see you happy Lou. You deserve this, everything that comes with it, you deserve it all brother"

I tap the roof of the car and give him a knowing smile waving him down the drive.

I walk back into the house and stand in the door way as I watch Ella sitting on the floor with Daisy. It's as if I'm watching in slow motion I see every laugh line, every tilt of the head and every slow breath. I listen to Daisy giggling which hasn't happened as often as I'd like, Ella laughing as Daisy plays peek-a-boo with her.

This is what I want, everything in this moment and that is why I can't wait to ask her to be my wife, my life, my everything.
———————

Sorry for not updating but here it is! Hope you enjoyed reading and I'll update this week again. I promise 🤞🏼