"I'm begging you"

We pull up to my apartment early morning, Harry turns the car off and rests his hands on his lap.

I look at the window "can we never mention what happened last night?" I shyly say.

"What happened?" He answers.

I sigh "you know the part where I was nearly forcing myself on you to have sex-"

I break off when I hear him laugh.

"Oh" I laugh.

"I'll see you at work tonight" he says as I open the door.

"I don't think I'll be working there anymore actually but maybe I'll see you around" I close the door and see Harry nod in my direction.

I walk up the stairs and stop outside my apartment. I'm readying myself for the onslaught of tears I'll produce when I see Hayley. She has that affect on me when I'm upset. I could really do with a best friend hug right now.

I open the door and before I'm even inside Hayley shouts.

"That better be you Ella! This needs to stop its fucking ridiculous!"

What is she on about I rush down the hallway and stop in my tracks when I can't even see Hayley amongst the thousands of roses in our front room.

"Ella! Is that you? I can't fucking see" she moans.

"Er..where are you?" I look around the room.

She stands up from where I presume the couch is and I see her head above the roses.

"What the fuck is this about?" She demands.

I can't help but smile at the scene in front of me. I've never seen so many flowers in my life.

"I-I don't-"

"Listen every hour since six this morning you've had a delivery of one hundred roses. Not single fucking roses. One hundred bunches of roses. Now I get romance I really do, but this THIS is just plain psychotic" he screams waving her arm around the room.

I stifle a giggle, she's so funny when she's angry. I look around the room I have to admit this is something else. The door bell goes and I turn around.

"No I'm not doing it. I refuse to answer that door anymore!" Hayley disappears into the sea of roses.

I turn around slowly and open the door. I gasp when I see a row of men trailing down the corridor.

"Delivery for Ella" The man at the front says.

I nod slowly and move out the way. He walks in and sighs he must have been here for the other deliveries "where would you like them?" He looks around.

I stand there looking with him, "I guess you could put them in the kitchen?" I screw my face up. There is no room whatsoever.

They slowly place each bunch down and leave after one hundred men have been and gone I close the door.

"Hayley" I wade through the roses.

"Ring him up. Ring him the fuck up. Whatever he's done, forgive him because I can't carry on like this. You have forty-five minutes before the next delivery. I beg you please sort whatever fight you've had out" She grimaces

"Ok!" I groan. I walk into my bedroom which seems to be the only room not covered in roses. I slowly bring his number up and press call.

"Ella" Louis sighs.

"Stop with the roses" I answer him.

"I will when you agree to see me and talk about this" he sounds down and drained.