"No, we are nothing"

I lay in bed and ponder everything going on in my life, which actually is only louis. We shared such a private moment together over the weekend. I didn't go to work yesterday as Louis said to have the night off. I'm trying not to read to much into it. Maybe he's thinking the same thing, I know he's not the type to have feelings from what Summer has suggested. Has he even had a girlfriend before? Does he regret the other night? So many questions I have that I know I'll have to work hard to get the answers out of him. But for me I know I want to maybe see where this goes.

"Can I come in?" I hear Hayley's voice on the other side of the door.

"Sure" I say as I move over on my bed allowing her space to crawl in next to me.

"How are you feeling?" I look at her swollen red eyes. I wonder if she's stopped crying since Jake told her he wants to end it.

"Shit" She cuddles into me.

"Have you spoken to him?" I play with her greasy hair. She's obviously not had a shower in the past forty-eight hours.

"He won't answer my calls or respond to my texts"

"Well you'll see him at work tonight, maybe pull him aside and talk to him. Obviously you like him because if you didn't you wouldn't be in this state" I softly say.

She sighs a long and deep sigh "I'm just scared. It was fun before all this. Once it gets serious that will all go. And what if he treats me wrong? I can't deal with that again" she cries.

"He won't. He's not like that. I don't think he would ever treat you wrong."

"Maybe" She sits up.

"I'm going to have a bath" she gets up and leaves my room. I've never seen her like this. Well apart from when she broke up with Aaron after finding out he cheated on her. It really effected her but I hope she realises that not every man is like that. There are a few good ones amongst the dick heads.

***

After I see Hayley out and wish her good luck for her shift I decide to go and have an early dinner out for once. I've got all this money and I haven't spent it. I choose a nice restaurant close to home so I can walk and have a few glasses of wine.

Once I've ordered my steak and chips with a glass of wine. I play on my phone waiting for my food to arrive.

"What a sad picture, a girl like you sitting on her own" I look up and see Harry standing there.

"Oh hi" I put my phone down and smile.

"Can I join you?" He sits down before I have a chance to answer. This is not going to end well. Louis would kill me if he found out.

"You weren't at work last night. I was looking for you" he picks up his larger and takes a sip.

"You were?" I question.

"Yes. I was going to ask if you wanted to have dinner with me at some point" he smiles. His eyes perfectly green and the dimples in his cheeks sweet.

"Oh" I look round. I hope I'm not caught out by Louis.

"Don't worry he's gone away for a few days" Harry sees my worry.

Louis' gone away? Why didn't I know this? Where has he gone and who with?

"Oh I see. Where has he gone?" I try not to sound to desperate to know.

Harry smiles at me "Oh I don't know he's meeting a girl"

Was it only me who heard my heart crack? I try to shake any feelings away from me. I don't need Harry picking up on them.

"Oh right. Great. That's good" I smile. I definitely just failed at the 'I don't care attitude'