getting vibrating lessons from a male escort could make daniel feel a little uncomfortable, but it seemed like a practical idea.

corbyn watched him as the chestnut tree wandered into his thoughts. he had been very surprised at the call and even more at seeing him.

sitting, alone, half naked and waiting for... him.

corbyn didn't know why he had told him that he was free that night. he mean, he was, but he never did that.

there were some rules and you had to follow them.

but nevertheless, tonight he had broken one of them by daniel seavey.

"that would be fine, it will be a little strange, but fine" daniel's papalantas interrupted corbyn's thoughts.

"why strange?" corbyn asked raising an eyebrow.

daniel narrowed his eyes. "have you taught other men to use vibrators?"

corbyn smiled. that boy was so adorable, he always asked, he always was trying to see the innocence in all the people.

corbyn was surprised that daniel was still trying to see some of his innocence. "of course"

"oh," daniel said a little bewildered. "i guess it's not that weird after all"

"are you ready or do you need something to get you hot?" asked corbyn.

daniel knew he was talking about sex. but after the cold weather and the long trip in the car he decided he did not want to spoil it.

going safe was the best.

"some stimulation would be fine."

corbyn smiled and reached into his case, pulling out a movie. "this was the best i could find, if we want to start erotic again tonight, this is a series of short films. so each one is only half an hour, that would leave us more time, which could be smart if we want to practice with the vibrator before going to sex "

nodding with his head still baffled by this whole situation, daniel studied the cover of the film.

"is it as good as last one?"

"it's well made for men, but the stories are not so well written, it's the best i could find, workers tend to be more popular: painters, carpenters, pool kids, you know"

daniel mocked weakly of that inexplicable fact. then he thought about what he said. "have you looked for this movie particularly for me?"

"yeah. i thought it would be better to have a shorter movie for tonight, but i didn't have anything in my collection that would work."

looking at his smooth and polished expression, daniel tried to imagine corbyn rummaging through shelves or online catalogs to find erotic movies. he wanted to laugh at that idea but he didn't want to look stupid.

"that was very nice of you, thanks."

the blonde shrugged. "it's not a problem, i can always use it again later with another client."

𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘  Λ dorbyn [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें