Chapter 4 - A whole new clan

Start from the beginning

The torture she had described reminded me of my childhood and nothing terrified me more than being taken back to those days.

"Good. First of all, who are you? How old are you and where did you come from?" She asks calmly, but her tone was extremely authoritive.

"Cameron. Cameron Griffin. I'm 16 and I'm from space." I say, rushing because I just want to go home. Home. I'd been there for a few days and I'd already considered the camp home.

Being in front of this grounder was making me weak. I shouldn't be considering the ground home. I never had a home on the ark and it was drummed into me that I would never have a home. I wasn't worth a home.

"Why are you on Earth Cameron kom Skaikru?" She says with a straight face.

"100 young prisoners from space were sent down to Earth on a dropship because the ark was running out of oxygen. I was sent down to keep them in line because I was brought up differently. I was an experiment. I never had a real family or a home - I was just an assassin with different blood." I said quickly, immediately wishing I could take it all back.

The second I mentioned different blood, everyone in the room seemed to stiffen slightly and give me questioning glares.

"What about your blood?" She said sounding intrigued.

"It's black." I stated bluntly.

Gasps came from around the room. I think they were in shock. I mean it wasn't that significant was it, to have black blood. Was it?

"Prove it." Says the girl.

I pulled a knife out of my belt and pressed it against the palm of my hand before dragging it down, wincing slightly at the pain. A few seconds later, black blood started to drip from my cut and land on the floor in front of me.

"Heda, she's a natblida." One voice said.

"We must protect her!" Another voice shouted.

"We can't let her go back Lexa!" A man says.

"Enough!" The girl I assumed called Lexa shouted. "We will let the girl go home on the condition that she returns before the war and tells us everything." She said.

"What war?" I ask. A war wasn't on the cards when I left campso why was it there now?

"The one that Skaikru started when they blew up the bridge." Lexa says.

"They blew up a bridge? How long was I out?" I asked with a slight smirk on my face. I knew that bombs only meant that Raven had made it to the ground, but that would've meant that I'd been out for at least a week.

"You were out for just over a week, we had no idea what to do with you so we kept you unconscious until we could decide." The girl said. "And yes they did blow up the bridge, so we have declared war. You will return home, tell us there battle plans, then you will fight along side us. Our secret weapon." She smiles with an evil grin. I was going to be a spy.

"Of course..." I start waiting to hear the girls name.

"Heda, but you may call me Lexa." She says with a smile.

"Of course I'll help you Lexa. Some of The 100 ruined me, so lets ruin them." I smirked. This was my to get revenge on Bellamy.

I didn't care if war was too extreme. I needed this. I needed the fighting, the secrecy. I needed this for closure. I needed to become who I wanted to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : ok so this is my longest chapter so far, but I hope you're excited to see Cameron be an evil little bitch. I am 😉😂

Vote and Comment

Casey Xx

______________

AN (Jan 2021) - Well hi friends... happy new year and all that...

I actually kept a fair amount of the old chapter this time and only changed a few wee things and added in a wee bit of description here and there.

Hope your new year is off to a smashing start and i hope y'all watched the tpwk music video XD

love u all millions & be kind

Casey Xx