Acknowledgements

DogsSox231 P.O.V

102500 Reads. 4240 Votes. 1530 Comments.

I'm still letting that sink in, but I don't know if it ever will.

When I started writing this book, and all of my other I'm a Celebrity Books, I didn't expect them to grow like this, let alone be read by hundreds of thousands from all corners of the globe, and even talked of on Radio Shows by celebrities who have actually been on the show!

So here are some people I want to say thank you to!

My best friends, James and Ben, who have non-stop given me love and support with my secret passion for creative writing. My female best friend too, who has asked not to be named, for always encouraging me and giving me some of the most amazing ideas for these books... she knows who she is :)

The I'm a Celebrity TV show for just being awesome!

The people at Wattpad who have reached out and given me help and support when writing my books!

And most importantly, if you're reading this right now ... YOU!

Thank you for sticking with me until the end of this book! It wasn't easy to balance college and writing at the same time, but I couldn't have done this without the love and support! Reading your comments is one of my favourite things to do, and no matter how many times I read them, the support is so overwhelming!

I can't wait to get writing again in the near future for you all, so for the final time in this book...

THANK YOU!

All my love,

DogsSox231

Xoxo