"I'd Really Like To Date You."

"Cheers to Emma!" Noel raises his water bottle.

The whole camp joins in, cheering to a lovely meal and tucking into the Australian cuisine.

Even as we eat, James and I cuddle up on John's bed beside the fire, openly enjoying each other's warmth.

I really do love this lot.

*****

In the morning ...

"Good morning celebrities!" Holly and Dec skip into our campsite. "How is everyone doing?"

"Ok," I chirp. "I fell down the toilet this morning because someone left the toilet seat up!"

"I didn't mean to! Leave off would ya." Harry complains like a little schoolboy.

Dec giggles and then begins to get to business. "Ok. So we are here to reveal who the public has voted to face today's trial, 'Dreaded Deliveries'. In no particular order ..."

"Fleur, the public has decided ... it's not you."

"James ... it's not you."

"Anne ... it's not you."

"Sair ... it might be you."

"John ... it's not you."

"Harry ... it's not you."

"Emma ... it's not you."

"Emily ... it's not you."

"Nick ... it's not you."

"Noel ... it's not you."

"Which means Malique, it might be you."

"The public has voted and they've decided the celebrity they want to see face 'Dreaded Deliveries' is ... both of you! Malique and Sair, please get ready to leave camp and we'll see you at the clearing very shortly."

Dec and Holly leave camp whilst we all deliberate on what the trial might be. Maybe eating, or maybe a heights challenge, but I wouldn't know as they throw everything and anything at us in here.

"Good luck hunny," I wish Sair farewell. "You'll boss it, ok?"

"Thanks, Em." She blows me a kiss. "See you all later!"

Mal and Sair head to the clearing. Once they've disappeared into the depths of the outback, all the campmates begin to disperse around camp. I know Noel is meditating by the creek, Fleur and Emily are showering, and everyone else is just laid about.

"James?" He looks up from his hammock. "Can we have a chat?"

"Sure." He nods, rolling out of his hammock a lot more graciously than I've ever done it. "Where did you wanna chat?"

"Is the treehouse ok?" I ask.

The treehouse is a sensual area that I haven't really spent much time in. It has a very cosy swinging chair and delicately planted flowers surrounding a mimic fence. It's certainly very cosy.

"What's up?" He asks when we take a seat. "Have I done something wrong?"

I frown. "What? No of course not."

"Well, what is it?"

"I just ... I want to know what we are. I mean we kiss and things, but we're hiding it from the campmates."

It's his turn to frown. "But I thought that's what you wanted?"

"It was, but now I'm more certain of this...us, I think they need to know." I place a hand on his knee. "I really like you. I want people to know that."