Kirstie

"Harry Redknapp, James McVey, Fleur East, Emma Wellington and John Barrowman! Your final five!" I put on a Geordie accent in the best hope that it sounds like Dec/Ant.

I can't believe it.

We're down to five.

*****

Emma P.O.V

"How do you think Harry is doing?"

Harry volunteered for the trial 'Repvile Centre' this morning, as out of the five of us, he's the campmate that hasn't done a trial recently. Plus, I think he felt he had to prove something to us, as we all have young bodies and minds.

"He'll smash it." James smiles.

I complete my thirty squats and thirty press-ups. In the jungle, it's so easy to become unmotivated. I have to keep my strictly figure up to date, therefore workouts are essential. "Ten more burpees," my coach demands. "Drop and give me ten!"

"You're a bossy coach, Fleur." John giggles, laughing at my exasperated panting.

My muscles burn and ache once I'm on burpee six. "Cross the pain barrier, Em. Find your inner Kim K!"

I do my final jump up from the press-up position, landing back on the dirty and rough jungle floor. "Done," I pant. "John. Hold my cover-up for me?"

So we don't have to change in front of one another, the jungle gods have assigned our cover-ups. We can slip them over our clothes and change in them, therefore keeping our nude bodies out of the display.

John - my gay best friend - jogs over. "Ok, slip it over your head."

I slip the cover-up over my head and let John hold the sides up. My fingers unhook my swimming costume back and I pull my bikini top off. "Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"One of your boobs is bigger than the other." He stares inside the cover-up, studying my curves. "Is that normal?"

"Yeah." I giggle, slipping on my fresh, clean-smelling bikini. "Do you ever wish you had boobs, John?"

He chuckles. "No way. Those things are like bricks."

"But they're good fun." I laugh, slipping the cover-up back up over my head. "And they jiggle."

Fleur, James and John launch into hysterical laughter at my comment. "Oh, I love you, Em." My gay bestie spins me around. "Hey, I think Harry is back!"

My gaze turns to the pathway, where the camp grandad is plodding down the trail like a tellytubby. "How did you do, Harry?"

"I got five!" He bellows, strutting into camp like a Victoria Secret model.

"Well done Hazza!"

Harry depicts the trial in a long explanation, speaking of the unprepossessing lizards and ominous snakes that scaled over his body. He had to use a magnet to collect the stars, whilst his life was threatened by some menacing reptiles.

James and I take a trip up to the Telegraph for our daily accounts to the outside world. I do hope my family are watching, being proud of my achievements.

"I never get used to these clothes," I complain, as it's been playing on my mind. "It'll be nice to not wear clothes that are red, khaki or green."

"Or dark blue. It's gross."

"Yeah! Why can't we wear pink?"

Once our accounts have finished, we transport ourselves back to camp with a laminate that we found on the bench. "We have a laminate." I bellow. Fleur is sprawled out on the floor, studying the shapes of the clouds above us. John and Harry meanwhile are practising the floss - it's a dance move Hazza has to perfect before we return to the outside.