Phone Calls From Home & Third Place

I feel the happiest I have in a long time. "It's just, all so overwhelming." I wipe a tear away.

"Well, we will let you go back to camp, and tell Fleur and John the news. Have a great last day in camp, and we will see you tomorrow for the final."

*****

Emma P.O.V

"She's back!" John yells over the campfire as I skip back into our home. "Emma! How was it?"

"Disgusting. I'm never, ever, eating goats eyes again." I gag. "But I got all five stars!"

Fleur, who's washed and combed back her frizzy brunette afro, bolts towards me and jumps at my chest. "Well done babe!"

John adds, "we're going to eat like Queens tonight!"

As the day ticks on and the sun retires for one final time, John trots off to do his final BushTucker Trial, and returns to camp with a full house.

"We have to go to the telegraph," John instructs, "to tell them what we want for dinner tonight."

"We can have anything?"

"Yeah. Anything."

After requesting our orders, Fleur, John and I return to camp to see a large rectangular table laid out with three thrones on its perimeter. Stunning silver cutlery is a mind blow to me.

"Hey John," I tease. "You know what this meal is going to be?"

"... what?"

"FABULOUS!" I flail my arms.

"Emma, you're such a beautiful diva," He cackles. "Oh my gosh! Food!"

Three rangers walk into camp with three separate cloches - I bloody hope they washed them after today's eating trial.

"My mouth is watering," Fleur slams her hands on the table.

The ranger pulls away the cloche lids, and presented to me is the tomatoey, cheesy, meaty feast I've been craving since we walked into this jungle.

"You got a pizza for starters?" John shoves a piece of salmon in his mouth. "You're never gonna eat the rest."

"You just wait, Barrowman." I gasp over mouthfuls. "You don't know how much of a pig I can be."

The whole pizza is demolished in five minutes, and with a glass of red wine is a decadent bowl of mac and cheese.

"I missed this food so much." Fleur licks her lips. She takes a gulp of her red wine, whereas John has ordered a Coca-Cola. "Like, I forgot what salt tasted like."

"Me too." I moan. "Oh my god, I know a song about pizza and pasta!"

"What is it?" John asks intriguingly, shovelling a gigantic burger in his mouth.

"You ready?"

"Sing to me!"

I cough. "Pizza, pasta, put it in a box! Bring it here and put it on my cock!"

Fleur howls with laughter.

"A tortellini on my weenie, pepperoni on the walls! Cheesy on my peenie and HOT SAUCE ON MY BALLS!"

Looking at John, he throws his fork down and keels over with laughter, hunching his stomach. "That, was the best thing I've ever heard." He cackles, almost falling from his chair.

As the night progresses and the dark sky looms over the camp, John, Fleur and I manage to conquer our three-course meal - we all had jam rolie polie to honour our prince Hazza.