Fun In The Palace (smut)

He is excited.

A kiss to my neck makes me give in. "Fine," I smile. "But let's make this fast."

*****

Warning: this is a smut chapter. If you don't want to read, then just skip to the next chapter. Don't worry, the story will still make sense!

Emma P.O.V

James' lips immediately crash into mine with more passion than ever before. His hand retreats from my shorts to my face, cupping my jaw and guiding my lips.

He tugs on my bottom lip, fighting for dominance between the two of us. I let out a small moan as he does, and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue across my bottom lip.

"James," I whisper his name.

His kisses become rougher when they are planted down my jaw to my neck. Whilst working circles with his tongue, "don't give me a hickey," I beg him. It would be the last thing I'd want the campmates to question us on.

I feel him laugh against my skin. Just the vibrations are enough to turn me fully on.

"I want you so bad, baby girl," James grunts as my hand moves to his bare chest.

I take the time to trace every single one of his abs, using my fingers to caress his skin and slowly move lower and lower.

"If it wasn't for the cameras, you'd be underneath me by now."

James' head digs into the pillow once my hand has reached his shorts - I can feel his erection thoroughly through them.

Turns out his little friend isn't quite so little.

I palm his erection through the fabric of his shorts whilst kissing him deeply. Everything is speeding up, and I can tell he wants me.

"Please ... please just ..."

"What do you want baby boy," I play.

"...Can you just wank me off?"

I take my hand from the top of his shorts and slide it underneath the fabric, reaching his underwear. Through his black CK boxers, his erection feels even bigger.

"Take your shorts off,"

He arches his back and pulls the shorts off, keeping them kept under the covers.

After caressing the skin of his hips, I reach the jackpot. My hand crawls underneath his boxer shorts, pulling them down to his thighs.

His cock hits his chest.

"Shit," he digs his head into my neck. I start to pump his erection, teasing his seven-inch manhood.

"You like that?"

My hand movement gets even quicker, pumping around in circles. At this point, there's no more reason even trying to hide what we're doing - the cameras have seen it all.

I pull the covers back and pump James' cock, teasing the head by moving my fingers in shapes on the tip. "Oh," another grunt resonates from his mouth. "That feels so good."

Maybe it's time to get mischievous.

Using my hands and knees, I detach myself from his lips, and place featherlight kisses down his eight abs, digging down before reaching his treasure.

"Shit," he groans, feeling me take his giant cock in my mouth.

I swipe my tongue in circles around his slit, pumping my head up and down. He thrusts up his hips, and his length hits the back of my throat so hard that I end up gagging. "Shush, you'll get us caught," He whispers.

James' breathing quickens, his chest rising and falling as my movement quickens. "I'm close, Em."

I quickly take my mouth off, and use my hand to finish the job. With two or three more pumps, my sweaty boyfriend's white seed spills out into my hands and over my lips.

"That was amazing," he pulls me up from underneath the covers. "But now I have to give you something in return ..."

James' hand moves from my face down to my pyjama bottoms with no hesitation. His hand plays with the elastic in the waistband, before tugging the shorts down to my knees.

"You're already so wet," He huskily groans, tracing a finger along my panties. "You turn me on so much."

He hooks the tips of his fingers under the sodden fabric of my lacy underwear. Just the slight feel of him in my centre makes me even more ready for him.

His fingers start to trace over my slit, pressing down onto my throbbing bud. He creates small circular patterns, causing me to let out moan after moan.

"Oh my god James," I cry. "That feels so good."

He works my clit for so long, flicking and rubbing whilst kissing my neck. Even the sounds of his fingers playing with my dripping centre manufacture gushes of pleasure.

But then I let out a massive gasp.

He slides a finger into me and hit my spot. "Shit," I breathe.

"You're so wet for me." He smiles, biting down softly on my neck. "I like it."

James slides his middle finger in whilst using his thumb to work my clit. I feel my abdomen start to tighten as the pleasure gets unbearable. "Moan for me, baby girl."

He doesn't have to tell me twice.

"Shit, I'm coming," I moan the loudest I ever have. If I haven't woken up a few campmates by now, then I don't know what would have.

After the waves of pleasure subside, James and I lay like sweaty messes next to each other, cuddled up in each other's arms as we both drop off to sleep.

*****

I have no idea if this was any good or not?? I'm not going to give a shout out this chapter, as it was optional to read and I don't want to shout out anyone who may be too young to read this chapter!

Xoxo