Deadly Dash & Campfire Cuddles

"You two are so cute," Fleur studies us. We're both sat on the floor, cuddled up in a cute ball. "I feel so single."

Mal scratches the back of his head.

Now the next mission is to get them two together.

*****

Emma P.O.V

I wake up to the noise of a bird screaming over the jungle. It's not the gentle chirping of a blackbird, but what sounds like a furious car alarm.

As the noise isn't subsiding, I launch myself up from my hammock, covered in all sorts of bug bites.

I do the morning chores, cook up my rice and beans, and manage to get myself freshened up before the whole camp wakes up.

As I'm sat around the fire with Sair and Mal, James awakes and walks up to me. "Good morning baby girl."

He pecks my cheek and takes my empty breakfast tray from me. "You're in a good mood this morning?" I question him, watching his cute little smirk. "Why?"

His hand moves to my cheek. "Because I can finally share you with everyone."

Oh my god, he's smooth...

"You've got a good one there, Em," Noel comments once James heads to the shower. "I'd keep hold of him."

After singing some weird song with Sair and Fleur about our hips and thighs, we all have to gather around the fire for our morning routine - Dec and Holly revealing who is doing today's trial.

"Good morning Celebrities!" They sing. "Now we have an announcement."

"The public has not been voting for a BushTucker Trial. Today marks the start of the immunity games, where you will compete in teams for the chance to win immunity from the first public vote off. The games will be spread over two days, and at the end of each day, the team with the most points will eat. You can win points from competing in challenges."

"The public has been voting for who they want to see face the first immunity challenge, 'Deadly Dash'. So, in no particular order,"

"Fleur ... it's not you."

"John... it's not you."

"Anne ... it's not you."

"Harry ... it might be you."

"Malique ... it's not you."

"Noel ... it's not you."

"Emma ... it might be you."

"James ... it's not you."

"Sair ... it's not you."

"Nick ... it might be you."

"Which means Emily, it's not you."

"So it's between Emma, Harry and Nick. The public has voted and decided that the celebrity they want to see face 'Deadly Dash' is ... all of you!"

Wow. Three of us. "Emma, Nick and Harry, we will see you at the trial clearing shortly."

Dec and Holly skip out of camp up to the ITV studio, leaving the rest of us in the depths of the forest. "How are you feeling Hazza?" Fleur questions. "Nervous?"

"No, I'm just wondering what it is we have in store." He nods.

I pick up my water bottle and fill it up from the green water-coloured bag. Once it's full, I slide it into my red shorts pocket.

"We better get going." I hug Anne and Mal goodbye, followed by all the other campmates.

"Good luck," James tells me, pecking my lips softly and sweetly. "You'll be great."