Kirstie's Back

"Wow." He pants, kissing up my neck. "You tasted like cucumber."

*****

Emma P.O.V

"Did you have a nice trip?" The Ozzie chopper pilot asks us. I'm cuddled up in the back of the helicopter with my boyfriend, flying back to the mainland for our final full day in Australia.

"It was really nice." James giggles. "Very active."

It's as if you can see the whole of Australia at this height. The ultramarine sea beneath the blades throws its waves onto the beach beside the Palazzo Versace.

"Do you know what you're wearing to the party tonight?" James softly massages my neck.

"Not yet." I smile. "Hopefully I can get my hands on something."

"I'm sure you'll look good in whatever you wear."

I love him.

James' lips inch close to my ear, whilst his delicate pale finger finds their way to my denim shorts. "But I quite like you when you're not wearing anything."

I lust him.

An hour later ...

Sitting in my hotel room, gazing up at the ceiling, I reflect back on my amazing past 24 hours. The fun in the pool with James, plus the other fun times together, it all made out to be the perfect ultimate date.

My phone chirps.

Emily added you to the group chat: WRAP PARTYYY!!

Emily:
Hey, girlies! Just wanted to see if you all wanted to come to my suite to get ready for the wrap party tonight! 😆

Fleur:
I'd love to! 💘 Keshia is a makeup artist too! She's offered to do our makeup for us.

Anne:
I guess I can make an appearance.

Sair:
Sounds amazing! 🥰 I can't wait to see what everyone is wearing!

Emily:
You in, Emma? I can't wait to hear about your little retreat with lover boy! 😍🏖

Emma:
I'll be there for certain! I don't have a dress picked out though, so you might have to help me! 👗 And yesterday was INSANE! I'll show you all the pictures when I see ya'll!  🌟

Emily:
Well, then it's sorted! We have to make our entrance at 6, so my place? 3:30?  🤔 Means we have loads of time to get there too!

Anne:
What's your room number?

Emily:
502, just down the hall to the left.

Emma:
Brill! See you then xx

James and I enter the hotel through its glass revolving doors, and this time it's James' turn for his phone to beep.