Broken Ankles & Movie Trials

"You want to see me give a lap dance to James?" I giggle in complete disbelief. "Really?"

James sits down on his almighty throne, and in front of everyone, and pats his thighs.

"You have to," he flirts. "Camp-leaders orders."

*****

Emma P.O.V

"Here she goes!" John yells as I take off my red sleeveless camp jacket and throw it to the floor. "I'm singing!"

John breaks out into a terrible version of Beyoncé's 'Partition', one of the sexiest songs of all time.

"I don't feel sexy!" I shriek, strutting over to James and placing a hand on his shoulder. "This is so bad!"

I circle my hips around, trying my best to look attractive, but it doesn't work. "Grind it!" Fleur encourages.

I turn around and circle my hips on James' shorts, causing the girls to scream. "He loves it!" Sair screeches, looking at James smug eyes.

I come to the end of the song and kiss his lips sweetly. Everyone seems to belt out in applause as I've thoroughly embarrassed myself.

"I'll um ... I'll be back in a bit," James jokily gets up and readjusts his trousers, pretending to walk to the dunny.

I'm never gonna live that down.

That evening ...

"Celebrities!" John reads. "As a result of Fleur winning 10 stars in today's trial, you have wallaby shanks..."

"Is that good?"

"No." Nick shakes his head. "But I guess we have to make do."

I have a lot of respect for Nick. He's a blunt character, but a lot like the camp dad. "We need water." John curses, draining the last drop from the water bag into his bottle. "Will you come down with me, Emma?"

"Of course."

I jump up from Fleur's hammock where we're having a lovely cuddle, and go to join John on the trek to the water pump.

"So how's camp treating you?" John asks me. "Is it good?"

"It is thanks!" I reply in the weirdest accent. "What about you, my lovely?"

"It's been great! I'm really missing Scott though."

"How does Scott feel about Christmas?"

John and I reach the stairs following down to the water pump. "Oh, he's such a Scrooge! You see that-,"

Suddenly, John takes a misstep and falls down a few of the mud-covered stairs, straight onto the ground a few feet below.

"John!" I scream, running down after him and ducking by his side.

John crawls up in a ball in agony, holding his ankle in pain.

"Nick! James!" I bellow. "Help!"

In a matter of seconds, James comes sprinting down to us, shortly followed by Malique and then Fleur. "John, are you ok?" James takes my place and helps him up from the floor.