Rolling Eggs for Letters

After the waves of pleasure subside, James and I lay like sweaty messes next to each other, cuddled up in each other's arms as we both drop off to sleep.

*****

Emma P.O.V

As my eyes flutter open, I see that I've been untangled from James' arms. The curtains of the palace have been drawn back to let in beams from the Australian sun.

I stretch out my limbs and throw the covers back. You know when you wake up with loads of energy? It's one of those mornings.

"Morning Em," Emily smiles, watching me stumble down the hill. "Careful there."

"I'm good, I think." I chuckle. "Have you cooked the rice and beans?"

"Yeah, there's a tray of yours on the side there." Sair points to my tray that's led on the red throne. I grab it, with a spoon, and start to chow down on my jungle breakfast. "Morning Hazza."

"Morning Em," Harry yawns, coming to join us. "You know, I swear I heard the weirdest animal noises last night." He scratches his head. "Anyone else?"

Everyone else just frowns ... thank god.

"Oh, you're up."

I turn to see James wondering back from the Telegraph. He's shirtless, with those more familiar tanned abs out, and his wet hair is spiked back from his morning shower. "Morning beautiful,"

"Morning." I peck his lips.

"James," Harry croaks. "Did you hear animals last night? Like, odd noises?"

He takes in a sharp inhalation of air to hold back a giggle. "I didn't hear anything, Hazza. You must have been dreaming."

Harry throws the claim away. James looks to me, flashes his eyebrows and takes a seat by my side. His fingertips massage my thigh, bare from my short shorts. "So who's going this morning?"

"No idea," Anne shakes her head. "I hope it's me."

"Oh, Anne."

"No, seriously," She shakes her head. "You all want to stay, and I want to leave."

Only a few minutes pass before Holly and Dec wonder into camp to reveal the news. "How are you all this morning?"

"Good!" I reply with a grin, a lot louder than everyone else.

"Well, we are here to reveal who is leaving today. In no particular order,"

"Fleur ... it's not you."

"James ... it's not you."

"Harry ... it's not you."

"Sair ... it might be you."

"Emily ... it's not you."

"Emma ... it's not you."

"Anne ... it's not you."

"John ... it's not you."

"Which means that Nick, it might be you."

I take Sair's hand in my own.

"The third person to leave I'm a Celebrity is ... Sair."

My heart shatters. "Sair ... no." I cry, hugging her tightly.

"It's ok, Em." She pecks my cheek. "I'll see you soon anyway. I promise."