Pt2 Kirishma X Sister Reader X Bakugou

He nods  and tells you about how Bakugou helped and seemed to enjoy your company as you laugh at him silently thinking.

His gonna be so overprotective when he finds out I'm going on a date with Bakugou.

_______________________________________

Surprise

You smile as you look at your outfit in the mirror, "hey sis I-heeey you look good" he smiles only to frown "where are you going" you sigh and roll your eyes walking to him you hug him.

"out with a friend, overprotective brother" you boop his nose as he pouts, "it's my job" you let go of him and walk out the house, "I'll be back before dark, bye" you say before closing the door.

You wave at Bakugou as he stands at front of a fountain, "hey" you smile as Bakugou walks next to you "yo, you look good" he smirks as you laugh and  nudge him, "not bad yourself" he chuckles as he slowly puts his hands next to yours, "so like we texted, movies then late lunch?" he asked as he looked forward.

"yeah I was kinda hoping to watch the new action packed movie" you laughed scratching your neck as Bakugou looked at you "let's go. I wanna see it to" he stated as you fist pump and skip ahead.

You look at your phone and laugh, catching Bakugou's attentions. "what the hell is it" he asked as you smile "my brother is being overprotective as per usual" you reply walking to the cinemas.

He looks at the phone "he calls you baby shark" he asked in disbelief as you smile again showing your shark like teeth "and I call him brother shark" you giggle as Bakugou looks away slightly blushing in his head going.

To fucking cute. To fucking cute. To fucking cute. To fucking cute. To fucking cute.

You type quickly to your brother as you switch off your phone and grab Bakugou's arm "let's go, I wanna get the best seats" Bakugou smirks as he pulls you as you both run to the cinemas.

****

You walk out the cinemas with your large (f/d) drinking the last of it you throw it into a dustbin, pumping your fist as it go in "that was awesome ne?" you ask Bakugou as he nods "what was our favourite part?" you ask as Bakugou sighs "that part when the 6 missiles were released target onto the man and he said-"

"oh fuck"

Bakugou looks at you "yeah but weren't you-" "not that, that" you point out some red spiky hair as you realised it was your 'brother shark' you grab Bakugou and run quickly in the opposite direction.

You ran into an arcade as Bakugou pulls your hand runs ahead of you "oh it's on!" you challenged as you run after him.

After running for a while you managed to catch up to Bakugou and you two ran past the town enjoying the time. Stopping after much debate of who won, Bakugou offered to buy lunch. Which you didn't refuse (bruhx it's like free food-)

You were eating (favourite food) as Bakugou finsished eating and was watching you eat as he chuckles "vuat zz zit" (what is it) as he he leans over and you feel his lips against the side of your lip.

He pulls away and looks at your blushing face "you had food on your face" he stated as he thought  "it's kinda sweet" "it's not that-" "oh if it's you then I'd like some more then" he says as he smirks and leans forward to kiss you as you were about to close your eyes you see something in front of your face.

"out with a friend ne" a familiar face looks at you as you laugh nervously and try bolt only for him to grab you, you scream as he pulls you over his shoulder, "let's go home" "nooooooooooooo" you wail as you kick and fling your arms as Bakugou walks behind you very angry.

Kirishma stomps to your home before you managed to grab a pole not letting go as Kirishma tries to pull you off, "dammit (y/n). Let go of it" you kick his face as he hardens his head as Bakugou stifles a laugh.

"I was enjoying my date leave me alooonee" you whine losing your grip "I don't care, I will not let you date anyone, that is my manly brothers job" you spark an idea and let go as Kirishma falls back, you get up and laugh at him running away.

Bakugou runs after you grabbing your hand and running together with you as you yell "what now!!" he smirks at you and stops and pushes you into a wall. You gasp and feel lips on your own and immediately kiss back, turning out to be a rough kiss you both pull away panting, "he's still gonna try fuckin find us ya know" he replied looking at your smug look

"then let's go to your house" you reply.
As you both walk in hand-in-hand to Bakugou's house "oh why not I sleep over" you say as you didnt wanna go home to your brother shark.

"sure," he speaks only to mumble.

"as long as you don't mind leaving without your virginity"

"What did you say?" you ask looking at Bakugou.

"hmm oh nothing your just in for a fucking surprise" he chuckled as you tilt your head in confusion but still walk with him to a night full of many surprises.

_______________________________________

Lol I like the ending