Pt 2 Todoroki X Blind! Reader

I hope you enjoy this it took me quite some time to get this up. Please message your thoughts there greatly accepted.

_______________________________________

Quirk: echolocation Reader is blind due to her Quirk but she can actually see perfectly fine through her echolocation, but nobody knows that

She laughed as well stepping in front of the two hero's who stared in fear, who just smiled

"hey guys miss me?"

Todoroki gulped

"(y/n)....."

_______________________________________

Sweet old revenge

Shoto's throat was shut tight and his body shuts down, only his eyes and ears working, you squat down to his level as you pull his hair forcing him to look at you.

"hey hero" you whisper as you look at him pathetically "I'm really hoping you missed me?" you asked, flipping out your knife, tossing it up and down. He looks down as you sigh loudly then smile "How's your mother." he snaps and headbutts you, causing you to move away, suddenly material wraps around you making you fall to the ground.

You laugh as blood trickles down your nose and mouth as you smile at the hero who captured you "hello Eraserhead" you sigh as he comes out of the shadows, the rest stand up and look at you calm attitude Todoroki looks at you, your once dull eyes now had a menace look to them, your hair was now (hair length) fitting your face.

You laugh as you look at Todoroki seeing how you changed "what's a matter" you say lifting yourself up, "a face like that makes me wanna puke" you stick out your tongue and smirk, aizawa pulls on his scarf making you quiet.

"so this was where you hid, in the villains league?" he asked as he looked at you sternly, "hmmmm not really, turns out they had an eye out for me since you so called 'heros' always treated me like you always did" you scoffed blowing hair out of your eyes.

Bakugou harshly picked you up as Izuku came with chains, "jeez still so rough Bakugou, still have that non-heroic personality" he growls kneeing you in the stomach, "fuck you!!"

Suddenly flames come out of an alley away, making distance between you and the hero's, "that's my job" a voice says coming from the alley as a group of villains surround the hero's.

Dabi walks to you and lifts you up checking your broken nose, he stares at your eyes, "have I ever told you how hot you look with blood on you" he states as you rolled your eyes "everytime you bit into my collarbone" you giggle as you look at the villians "what are you awaiting for fellas!!" you shout getting everyone's attention "the town is yours to destroy, be it a hero or a home" they scream taking charge.

The hero's braced themselves as Todoroki and Izuku ran for you, dabi was about to interfere but you stopped him putting your hand up "let the kids have fun" he snickered putting his hands up moving away.

Izuku threw a left punch only for you to grab it giving him a side kick as he falls to the side, quickly you grab Todoroki's leg and fling him into the building, you dodge Midoriya's leg and move as he gets up as they stand together again.

"she's good" Midoriya states as Todoroki throws ice as dabi's flames easily destroy it, you look at him and smile as he stands behind you, "let's get this over and--" as you spoke a net was thrown over you and dabi moved back as momo captured you in a heavy net.

"sorry that took so long" she says as she fixes her outfit, suddenly the net was thrown at Midoriya as he flew into another building then being ambushed by many villians as you land in between Momo and Todoroki.

Moving your leg upwards then slinging it down on Todoroki he feels as sharp pang in the left side of his face as he falls down holding his right side of his face. He moves his hand only to see blood cover his hands.

Hearing you laugh he looks at you with his one good eye, "what luck I got your scarred eye" you smile as you still have your leg dangling up, a knife was connected to the heel, now covered in blood. "now you have two lessons to learn from those scars" you glare.

You turn to grab the bat in Momo's hand and pull it from her and kick her away and take out your knife, "maybe I should give you a similar one? It'll be like a couples tattoo" you snicker holding the sharp knife above her eye.

"or" you ponder putting the knife on your chin, grinning like an insane cat you look at her again "I'll just take your eye" you take the knife all the way up and with intense speed you go down and hear disturbing crack.

Momo looks up with wide eyes as she feels blood drip onto her face, you let out a huff in disappointment as you look at Shoto's pained face, as his arm was impaled by the Bowie knife that went straight through his bone, missing Momos face by a millimetres.

"Babe..." Dabi shouts getting your attention as you pull out the knife and kick shoto next to Momo as he groans holding his arm, "let's go the number one hero is coming." he sighs as you nod walking away "you two are still pathetic as always" you state was you jump onto the building with dabi as he puts his arms around your waist.

"but Shoto still is just like his father is" you say looking at him

"a fake and corrupted hero"

He stands up holding his arm and glares at you "Why!!" he yelled "WHY DID YOU DO THIS!!!!!" he demanded

As you look at him with a little bit of sympathy only to dissappear quickly "this is nothing special really" you smile sweetly as you used to back then, hurting the injured man's heart.

As you turn into the bland eyed girl they only met minutes ago.

"but this hunny" you say

"this is just sweet old revenge"

_______________________________________

I actually found that picture after I completed the story,

coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!

Peace out

👑
🐺