"oh wait!" he paused, shimmying his coat ofd his shoulder as he draped it on the woman's.

"now you can enter." he smiled cheekily, his cheeks puffing out as joohyun smiled at his cute actions.

she entered quickly, taehyung jogging over to the other side as he entered as well.

he glanced over to her and leaned in, joohyun startled at his actions before he moves around her, pulling her seatbelt on as he gave her a toothy grin, her heartbeat still thrumming against her ribcage like a beating drum.

"lets go!" he chimed.

through the entire drive, the awkward wall vanished, the pair laughing and talking like they usually did over the phone.

they drove to joohyun's dorm where she mentioned about taking a shower. "i take really long, so im sorry.." she apologised, unbuckling her seatbelt.  "oh no, take your time irene ssi. ill be here." he smiled, the girl grateful as she shone him a gleaming simper.

"i'll be right back!" she said, quickly exiting. taehyung watched as she jogged up in her heels, her small figure dissapearing from view.

he proceeds to take his phone out from his coat pocket, unlocking it with his fingerprint.

scrolling through his apps, he somehow ends up at the fateful app where he met joohyun.

he smiled, his mind wandering off to the day they first exchanged words, a wistful happiness bubbling in his heart, warming him up.

he rolled up the sleeves of his white button up, the smooth material lifting to reveal his golden forearms.

he decided to look at the photos they sent one another, noting of the things she took most photos of.

she liked taking pictures of the sky, and cute cartoons she'd catch on walks. she liked taking pictures of nature, or just a simple ticket stub from a movie she watched. she liked taking back photos, or just her holding her member's hands.

he smiled, retracing her photo of her clasping yerim's hand in hers, wondering how he never noticed it was yerim's, when her tattoo peeked slightly, the little mole on her thumb visible as well. taehyung found himself wondering how it would be like to hold joohyun's hand.

he scrolled through his photos, before the sound of the door clicking open startled him. he jolted, screaming a line of curses before he slapped a hand across his mouth, joohyun standing there, her eyes agape as she bites back a laugh.

she slides into her seat before she shuts the door, finally unable to conceal the laugh bubbling at her throat, itching to be released.

she glanced over ay taehyung in between fits of laughter, a hand clutching her stomach as her face reddened.

his hands were in his hair, his head down in embarrassment, his ears bright red and light chuckles emanating from his shaking figure.

"hey, im sorry, okay? what were you looking at anyway?" she asked wiping the tears from her eyes, peering over at his phone, a photo of her back towards the sunset displayed.

"oh, thats me with my extensions out." she mumbled to herself, a shy smile blooming on her cherry lips.

taehyung took a second to recompose himself, before he sat up straight, looking back to joohyun.

their eyes met, his widening. she had her extensions out, her hair ending at her shoulders in a long bob, a cap tightly secured atop her head. her makeup was removed, her cherry lips with a light sheen of lipbalm. she wore an oversized tee under a hoodie, casual sweatpants underneath it all.

taehyung felt his hearbeat fastening. "what is it?" she mumbled nervously, her face getting hotter as well, his gaze so piercing itbleft her with shivers.

"nothing, its nothing. you look great. youre perfect." he blurted, his eyes widening after he realised the stream of words he just spilled.

joohyun's eyes widened as well, a smile rising on her lips. "thank you. we should get to yours too, you need a shower as well." she said, taehyung nodding.

she faintly heard the ghost of a curse escape from his lips as he drove off.

joohyun played music in the car, the pair's embarrassment from joohyun's dorm slowly dissapating. 

they sang along quietly at first, before full on dancing, although it was pretty restricted. they played bts' songs. they played red velvet's. they sang along to instagram by dean, relaxed to cherry blossom ending.

and soon, they were back in bangtan's dorm.

taehyung unlocked his car door, joohyun sitting nervously in her seat.

"um, irene ssi?" he called, joohyun diverting her gaze towards him. she hummed in response. "would you like to come in first? i mean, i have a balcony, we could eat ramen and drink there..." he asked, joohyun nodding slowly, a flushing red blooming in her cheeks, now wishing she had foundation to cover them up.

she followed the man up to his dorm, as he quickly punched in the passcode, the blue light of the lock flashing as it rang, the door opening.

he opened the door, letting her in first. the girl stepped in timidly, shedding her flip flops for the pair of slippers that lay idly by.

she froze the second she entered, startled by the sight.

"what is it irene ssi?" taehyung asked as he closed the door behind him, yelping loudly at the sight.

"OH MY GOD JIMIN!" taehyung screamed, dropping his keys on the floor.

"SEULGI?" joohyun screeched.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?" the other pair screamed back, lipstick smeared on their faces.

a.n. soo..... im so soRRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE SKKSSK I SUCK SO MUCH

school and life have been horrible and im on the verge of ending it all and running away to canada where i can live in the woods and become the fairy princess goddess that i am. 🤪🤩

but i hope you enjoyed this! had to slip in sone good ol seulmin bc they my main and my bbs uwu i luh them

but oOh suspense anD a cliffhanger i wonder whats up!

thank you for reading! pls leave a comment and vote, i really appreciate it all!

mwah mwah! see yall soon huhu❤💛