Epilogue🌌💕

(Years  later)

Taehyung age:24

Yoongi age: 25

Taehyung laid awake watching Yoongi and his beautiful son, Yohyung, sleep silently. He smiled and got up. He walks into the kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the fridge. He looks at the ring Yoongi had got him when they got married.

 He looks at the ring Yoongi had got him when they got married

He smiled at it remembering how he proposed to him. Yoongi recreated their first date just instead of a promise ring it was an engagement ring. 4 months after they got married there was a knock on their door. When they went to open it no one was there but a baby wrap in a blanket was on their doorstep crying. They decided to adopt him and they became his parents. Taehyung wipes away tears from his eyes remembering how he came to be here. Just then two arms wrap around his waist making him feel warm. "You okay?" ask Yoongi. Teahyung turned around looking at his lover.

"Yes, just remembering how we got here," he said softly.

"Those were some good and bad times." Yoongi chuckled.

"Yoongi...what do you think would have happened if we never found each other?" Taehyung ask.

"I don't know and I don't f*cking care," he said lifting Taehyung and placing him onto the counter. "Your the only person I care about and any life without you sounds boring," he said smiling.

"Then what would have happened if we kept our relationship a secret?"

"We would have eventually had to tell people or they would have figured it out by themselves," he said. "Where is all this coming from anyway?"

"Nowhere. It was just questions I had in my mind when I thought back on everything." Taehyung said.

"Well stop thinking about them. Forces on me, on us, on what we have together and right now. Jimin and Jungkook are throwing a baby shower, Jin and Namjoon have 3 kids, and Jay and Hoseok are planning a wedding. Everything is just the way it should be. With you in my arms forever and ever." He said making me giggle.

"I love you Yoongi," I said.

"I love you too, kitten," he said before kissing me on my lips. I was right, that warm feeling will never go away. I love our life, I'm so happy!

"Mommy...daddy?" we stop kissing and look to see our son woken up. I quickly hop off the counter and pick him up.

"What's wrong, baby?" Yoongi asks.

"Y-you left me in bed a-and I had a nightmare," he said almost starting to cry.

"Oh, no baby...we're sorry. How about we go back to bed together and in the morning I'll make you some chocolate chip pancakes?" I said to our son. His eyes started to shine and glisten. He nodded his head and smiled at us. Yoongi intertwin our hands and we walk back to the bedroom. This is my life and I love it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK! THANK YOU, MY LOVELIES. I LOVE YOU!😭😭😭💛💛💛