A Day With Yoongi (pt.1)

Taehyung met up with Jimin and Jin at there lockers and they started to talk before the bell rang. It was Thursday and the 3 boys wanted to go somewhere together. They started to talk about places they would like to go. "Let's go to the mall. I really wanna buy some stuff." Jimin suggested.

"Isn't your closet already full?" ask Jin making Jinmin whine and pout cutely while Tae giggled at the two. " But that doesn't sound like a bad idea," Jin said agreeing with him. Suddenly Jungkook walks up to Jimin, grabbing the attention of Jin and Taehyung.

"See you in class, angle," he said to Jimin before walking away, acting like nothing happened. Taehyung and Jin were in complete shock while Jimin was red.

"Jimin...you have some explaining to do!" Jin yelled at his younger who's cheeks were rosy red. Taehyung just laughs at the two. Just then the bell rang and it was time for class.

(Timeskip)

(Taehyung pov)

After the two classes, it was time to go to my 3td class. The class I had with Yoongi. Yoongi didn't show up for the first 10 or 15 minutes like expected but he still did come. " Ok class, right now I'm handing out these sheets." The teacher said. She handed out the paper before walking back to the front of the room. " Good, now that everyone has one, rip them up and throw them away," she said. The class was silent and confused, nobody was doing what she asked. Then, Yoongi rips up the paper and look at me waiting for me to do the same. I took a deep breath and rip it up too. The class just stared at us. " Good job, boys! Now get your stuff and leave, you don't have to be here since you already get a 100 for today." The class look at the teacher confused. " Today is a free day. The first two students that rip up there papers get to leave for this block and automatically have a 100 for today." The class started to whine and complain as I and Yoongi gathered up our stuff to leave. I walk out of the classroom and to my locker. I put all my stuff in there before closing my locker and turning around to see Yoongi standing behind me. 

Woah, Yoongi, you scared me. I said holding my chest.

"Sorry Kitten." I blush lightly at the name he called me.

D-don't call me that. I studdered before walking away.

"Why not?" he asks while following me as I walk.

It's weird. I said still blushing, hoping he couldn't see my cheeks.

"You're just embarrassed. Don't worry you'll get used to it. Anyway, come with me." he said. I stop and look at him.

Why? I ask.

"Well, we have a free period, might as well get out of this hell hole and go somewhere, right?"

Yeah, but where? I ask.

"Aish, just, come on." Yoongi grabs my risk and drags me out of the school. He sits on his motorcycle and hands me his helmet. "Come on."

Don't you need a helmet, too? 

"I'll be fine. Let's go." I look at the helmet for a while before sitting on the back of his motorbike and putting it on. "Ready?" 

Y-yes. I stuttered before locking my hands around his waist as he started to back out of the school's driveway.

(Timeskip)

"Were here." I let go of Yoongi's waist and took off his helmet. I look at where we were before my eyes grew big. An ice cream shop. Not just any ice cream shop I use to come here with him. We walk into the shop, I let my eyes wander around the shop looking at it. Nothing has changed. It's like time has stopped in this place. It still looks the same since the last time I was here. "Taehyung, let's order," Yoongi said breaking my thoughts. I nob my head as we walk up to the front counter to order. We walk up to the counter and a lady in her 30's or 40's was there.

"Hello, Welcome to-...Taehyung?!" She said. "Is that...really you?"

Mrs. Yeon?! Time really hasn't changed a thing. Ms. Yeon's eyes started to tear up.

"Taehyung....I've missed you so much. Time has sure done you good. You look so handsome but you know in my eyes your still kind-hearted and sweet boy I met long ago." she said trying to stop her tears.

I could say the same for you. Nothing has changed since then, has it?

"No, No. To much precious memory's were made here. Changing the shop around would be like altering those memory's, even the painful ones." she said. " I've missed you Tae, I've missed you both. Not a day goes by without me thinking of the two of you." she let out here tears alone with a sad smile. I reach over and dried her tears. 

We've missed you too. I said with a small smile. There was nothing but silence for a few seconds as me and Mrs.Yeon tried to regain our thoughts and feelings of the past.

"So, Taehyung, who's this with you? Is he your boyfriend?" she asks making my eyes widen and my cheeks red and hot. Yoongi just smiled at the question.

No. He's just...my friend. I said trying not to blush.

"Oh. Well, what would you like to order?" me and Yoongi both ordered our ice creams, got them and sat down at a table.

"So...you two know each other?" ask Yoongi when we finally sit down.

Yes. I replied eating some of my ice cream.

"So, mind telling me who was the other person you two were talking about?" he asks. I stop eating my ice cream. I stayed quiet for a while before taking a deep breath and looking at Yoongi.

My older brother, Baekhyun.

I don't know why I told Yoongi of all people this but I just know that I....want too. I wanted someone to confined in and reveal all my never heard past to and Yoongi...was the first and only person besides me, my parents, and Mrs. Yeon to know what happened, he was the first person to know my untold truth.