Nothing Can Stand between us

(Taehyung pov)

"That's all I had to do. Come on Taehyungie." Rose said grabbing my hand trying to pull me with her. "Taehyungie...Taehyungie, what's wrong? Let's go!" she said. I turn around and without thinking...slap her. "T-Taehyung...w-w-why?!"

What the hell is wrong with you?! I yelled at her. I SAID I WOULD BE WITH YOU! WHY DID YOU STILL SHOOT HIM?! WHY?! I said breaking down into tears.

"B-because it's the only way for us to be free from him! What if he tried to follow us or something?! HE'S THE REASON WHY TAEHYUNG!" she said. More tears flowed from my eyes. I look over at Namjoon and Hoseok as they were helping Yoongi. My heart shattered into pieces seeing him in such a horrible condition. I couldn't stop crying. "He's not important, let's go before night falls," Rose says trying to pull me with her but I quickly let go of her hand.

Y-YOUR A MONSTER! I-I HATE YOU, ROSE! I HATE YOU! I yelled crying harder than ever. I quickly ran over to Yoongi to check on him.

(Rose pov)

After hearing Taehyung's words and watching him run over to that bastard I couldn't believe anything. I-I'm a monster? Taehyung's words repeated over and over again in my head. Am I really a monster? my heart beat heavily against my chest. My breath got heavier. I fell to my knees as Taehyungie's words never left my mind. I-I just wanted to be with you. I said quickly to myself. I..I love you. I said quietly again. B-but y-you ha-hate me. Taehyung...hates me. H-he hates me. I took the gun back out and look at it. One sold gold bullet was inside. T-Taehyung hates me. I said again even more quietly. T-There's n-no more reason to live. As tears stream down my face, I put the gun to my head. T-Taehyung...hates me. I said. I heard a voice call out my name but I had already made up my mind and I pulled the trigger.

(Taehyung pov)

I saw Rose pull the trigger and...kill herself. Blood flowed from her head. The last bit of tears that she had were gone. Her body laid lifeless on the cement floor. "T-Taehyung." I look and saw Yoongi reaching out his other hand towards me. I quickly grab it. 

Y-Yoongi. I said. looking at him as I cried. He smiled before closing his eyes. Y-Yoongi...Is he alright?! I ask Namjoon.

"Yeah, he just blacks out. Let's go Taehyung we need to get him to the nearest hospital." Namjoon said before him and Hoseok carried Yoongi outside. I got up and walk over to Rose. I look at her lying lifeless for a while before walking out of the room. 

(Timeskip)

 I watch Yoongi as he slept in his hospital bed. The police arrested the hitman and charged Mr.Min with 3 more years in prison for conspiracy behind prison walls. Rose is dead and Jinnie and Minnie are still having trouble processing the fact that she could do something like this but for me...all I can think about is Yoongi right know. The doctor said that he'll be fine and that he didn't lose too much blood but I'm not convinced. I'll only believe it when he wakes up. Y-Yoongi. I said quietly as I hold his hand a little tighter. I-I'm sorry. I should have been their faster. I'm sorry. I said crying. Th-this is all my fault...will you...still want to be with me after you wake up? Of course not...because I'm bad news. I love you so much but you deserve better. I-I'm sorry, baby. P-please, forgive me! I said while crying harder.

"C-come on...d-don't say sh*t l-like that." I look and notice that Yoongi's awake making me cry harder.

B-but it's true. I wasn't there when you needed me the m-most. I-I let you d-down. I'm sorry!

"Aish...shut up with t-that useless bullsh*t. Y-You came to save me and that's a-all th-that matters. I k-know what you were doing. Y-you weren't g-going to leave me...y-you were just acting th-that way you could her a-away from me. She just saw through your plan, that's all. I-It's not your fault, baby. N-Now stop crying." he said and wipe my tears away. "Y-You know h-how much I hate seeing you cry." I wipe my tears and hold onto him a little bit longer.

A-are you okay, baby? I ask him. He smiled and nodded before slowly sitting up.

"I'm alright now that I got to see your beautiful face," he said making me blush and smile. We share a soft and passionate kiss. No tongue, no moaning, just us expressing how much we love, miss, and needed each other. Just like our first kiss back in high school. "Nothing can stand between us." He said making me smile brightly. After a few minutes alone I invited the others in and it was back to how it used to be.

(Author/third pov)

Yoongi got out of the hospital 2 days later and everything was okay. Rose was buried and she was not remembered by Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin as a killer nor as a kidnapper but as a beautiful soul who was going through first love and got lost along the way. She was remembered as their childhood friend. The boys all graduated college and all started working. Life was perfect.

OMG! 2sd to last chapter! I'M GOING TO MISS THIS BOOK!😭😭😭