I love him

Taehyung moaned as he felt his boyfriend start to suck and play with his hard pink nipples. Yoogni's tongue swirled around the hard bud making the younger moan out in pleaser. Yoongi decided to skip the foreplay. He took off his and Taehyung's boxers. He put two fingers next to the his mouth. "Suck," he said. Taehyung opened his mouth and swirled his tongue around Yoongi's fingers. Yoongi pulled his fingers out of the boys mouth before ramming them into Taehyung's pink puff hole. He started to scissor the younger causing him to moan out, he didn't want Taehyung to cum too soon so he quickly pulled out his fingers and ramed his hard cock into him.

"AH YOONIG!" Taehyung moaned. 

"That's right, baby. Say my f*cking name!" Yoongi said going in and out of Taehyung roughly. He didn't care about who heard them. "Who do you...ah...f*cking belong to?" Yoongi said lifting one of Taehuyung's legs onto his shoulder to go deeper and fatser.

"YOU!" Taheyunf moaned.

"Who is allowed to see you...like this?"

"Y-YOU, DADDY!" Taehyung moaned. Yoongi was abusing his prostate, he was driving him insane with the way his d*ck was making him feel. "Y-Yoongi...ah, mmm, I'm going to-," before Taehyung could fish Yoongi cut him off.

"No. You better hold it, baby." he siad. Yoongi stop f*cking him and pulled out making the younger whimper. Yoongi sat and laid back on the backboard/headboard of the bed, he patted his thigh gently and Taehyung knew what to do. He started to go down softly on his boyfriends hard cock but Yoongi wanted him. He put his hands on Taehyung's hips and push him down on his dick.

"AH!" Tahyung moaned loudly. He started to move slowly at first but he soon speeds up, going harder and faster on Yoongi's d*ck. Taehyung held on to Yoongi's shoulders as he road him. Yoongi sucks Taehyungs neck leaving pick marks all over it. Yoongi could feel Taheyung's legs starting to shake. He used his hands to push Taehyung down on his cock." Y-YOONGI, PLEASE!" Taehyung moaned. He looks at Yoongi, his eyes glistening.

"Beg baby," Yoongi said in a low and sexy voice. He grabs Taehyung's pink cock and moves his hand up and down it to bring the younger more please making him want to beg more.

"OH, F*CK! P-PLEASE DADDY! L-LET ME...AH, AHH, LET ME C-CUM! PL-PLEASE!" Taehyung began to beg. "I W-WANNA...AHH, SH*T DADDY! I-I WANNA C-CUM A-ALL OVER YOUR....MMMM, AH,AH, HAND! LET M-M-ME CUM, DADDY!" Yoongi ramed his cock harder into Taehyung.

"Cum baby, cum for daddy," Yoongi said in a sexy low voice and that's all it took for Taehyung to cum all over his boyfriend's hand and chest. He also got his cum on his chest too. Yoongi release his hot seed inside Taehyung making the younger mewl. That was the end of their lustful night.

(The next day)

Taehyung and Yoongi were going to meet up with their friends for breakfast. Yoongi's arm wrapped around Taehyung's waist, he was getting scolded by Taehyung for being so rought with him last night. Yoongi just laugh because he knew how much Taehyung like it. They were on their way to the elevator when they saw a similar face. Bogum. "Hi, Bogum," Taehyung said smiling at him. Yoongi's grip tightened slightly and Bogum could see that.

"Good morning, Taehyung. Where are you going?" he asks politely.

"Me and my friends are going out to eat. Oh, by the way, this is Yoongi. Yoongi meet Bogum, Bogum meet Yoongi, he's my boyfriend." Taehyung said proudly.

"It's nice to meet you." they both said shaking each other's hands and not in a friendly way. Both of their grips were tight.

"I'll see you later Taehyung." Bogum said smiling at him and leaving.

"I f*cking hate him," Yoongi said after he was gone. Taehyung hit him lightly on his chest.

"You don't even know him," he said.

"I know he f*cking tough what's mine. He better not try to steal you from me because I'm never going to let someone take you away from me." Yoongi said making Taehyung blush at his words. Yoongi saw the Younger blush. He smiled and place a kiss on his cheek.

(Timeskip)

(Taehyung pov)

I was strolling the beach by myself because Yoongi fell asleep. I started to hum while looking out on the beautiful clear blue water. Everything was pretty. "Hey, Taehyung." I turned around and saw Bogum.

Hi, Bogum. I said smiling at him.

"Where's your boyfriend? Shouldn't he be with you?" he asks.

He's sleeping right now. I said. We sit down on the cold sand together and look out on the water. We started to talk and get to know each other better.

"Um...Taehyung can I...ask you something?" he says.

Sure, what is it?" I said looking at him.

"Um...do you...love him?" he suddenly asks.

Of course, I do. Why wouldn't I?

"He seems really possessive of you."

I know but he's like that because he loves me and doesn't want to lose me. Trust me he's lost a lot of people that he loved.

"Are you sure? He seems like he's forcing you to be with him." My eyes widen at what he said.

Bogum...not to be rude or anything but...shut up. You know nothing about my relationship with Yoongi and if your worried don't be. I know how much he loves me, he tells me it every day and he shows it even more. I said. I have his name on my skin. I said and showed him the tattoo I got with Yoongi's initials over a heart. He has my name on his skin too. I said. I love Yoongi more than anything in this world and I know he feels the same.

"S-sorry Taehyung but...I just don't think you should be with him. He doesn't seem like your type and I don't think he deserves such an amazing and wonderful person like you." I stood up with my fist clench.

Shut up! I shout at him. I MET YOU YESTERDAY AND YOU'RE ALREADY TELLING ME WHO I SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T BE WITH?! I TOLD YOU, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP! AND...YOONGI IS MY TYPE! HE'S THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN FILL MY HEART! I DON'T THINK THAT THERE'S ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN MAKE ME FEEL THE WAY HE MAKES ME FEEL. I DON'T DESERVE HIM, HE FELL IN LOVE WITH A USELESS NOBODY AND HE'S SHOWN ME NOTHING BUT LOVE AND SUPPORT! HE IS MINE AND I AM HIS! I shout before walking away and ignoring everything that Bogum was shouting at me. I went back to my shared hotel room. When I get in I see Yoongi sitting on the couch finally awake. Hey, baby. I said walking over to him. When I got over to where he was he pulled me into a hug quickly. Um...Yoongi? I said quietly.

"I f*cking love you Kim Taehyung." he said.

B-baby are you okay? I ask.

"Yeah. I just heard what you said to that guy." I blush and pull away from the hug. I was now sitting on his lap looking t him.

Y-you hear that all of that? I said looking into his eyes. He nodded his head.

"Our hotel is right next to the beach, baby," he said smiling causing me to blush and hide my face in the crook of his neck. "Did you mean it?" he suddenly asked.

Of course, I did. No one can make me feel the way you do. You make me so happy and I love you. I said into his neck. I'm just kinda embarrassed that you heard that stuff. I said. Yoongi grab my face gently with his two hands. He rubs my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Don't be shy baby. I love you." He said.

I love you too. I said. Yoongi pulled me into a sweet and loving kiss. I don't think I could ever love anyone as much as I love him.