Graduation!🎉

Yoongi and Taehyung hands were intertwin as they walk into school. Winter break and exams were finally over and today was graduation day and Yoongi was getting scold by his boyfriend for getting into a fight. A guy yelled perverted things at him and Yoongi punches him until he was bleeding if Taehyung didn't stop him Yoongi would have killed the guy. "Yoongi, you didn't have to do that!" Taehyung said.

"I won't allow anyone to do those things to you unless it was me," Yoongi said.

"I wouldn't have let him if it wasn't you. I'm talking about almost punching him to death. If I didn't stop you he was going to die."

"Good, let him die. That's what he fu*cking get's for saying sh*t like that." Yoongi scoffed.

"Yoongi!" Taehyung whined and punch him playfully in his arm. Yoongi just laughs and kiss the youngers forehead. They met up with there friends and they all cheered and walk towards the auditorium. They all saw their families. Yoongi's step-mom and little sister came everyone was there except for Taehyung's parents but he remembers that it was the only way he could be happy and be with Yoongi. Yoongi kisses the back of Taehyungs hand and comforts him as the ceremony started.

(Timeskip)

After the graduation, everyone ran out of the auditorium and down the halls and outside. Everyone throw their hats up in the air and cheered. Taehyung and Yoongi shared a sweet and lovingly kiss. They were happy to move forward with their life, friends, and love. Jungkook and Jimin kiss too and so did Namjoon and Jin. Hoseok finally got a kiss by the man of his dreams, everything was perfect.

(Timeskip)

The boys had dress out of there graduation clothes and were now in regular ones. They all went to a restaurant to et and celebrate. "What college is everyone going to?" Hoseok ask. 

"I'm going to a college that does film and photography." Jungkook and Taehyung said.

"I'm going to one that does music." Namjoon and Yoongi said. Every since they were little they wanted to make music.

"Colony school is for me," Jin said. He's always wanted to have his own cooking show.

"We're going to a school of dance." Hoseok and Jimin said. They all notice that their roads were all leading in different ways. Their mood was not as happy as it was before but Jungkook got a great idea.

"Why don't we all just go to a school of the arts. There are colleges in Seoul that teach all of our interests why don't we all just go to one of those?" Everyone suddenly smiled again. They all agreed to go to the same college so they wouldn't be apart from each other.

(Timeskip)

After they left the restaurant they went to abandon skate park and wrote their initials on one of the ramps with spray paint. They just hang out there and played around. They were like a family.

(Timeskip)

Taehyung and Yoongi went home. They flop down on their shared bed. " I'm glad we're out of that hell hole," Yoongi said making Taehyung giggle cutely.

"It wasn't that bad and besides we still have to go to college," he said making Yoongi hiss at the fact that he was right. Yoongi looks at Taehyung's hand with the promise ring he gave him. He rubbed his thumb over the ring and kiss it lightly.

"I promise one day I'll ask you the proper question," he said softly but just loud enough for Taehyung to hear it and blush. 

"I-I'm going to shower," Taehyung said and got up and went to the bathroom. Yoongi just smiled and pulled out his phone.

(Timeskip)

Taehyung finally got down showering. He walks out in Yoongi's black T-shirt which was slightly too big for him. He only had on boxers under it. He saw Yoongi laying in bed with only his sweatpants on. He looks at Tae and lick his lips and put down his phone. "Come here cutie." He said. Taehyung blush and walkover to Yoongi. He laid on top of him and kiss his slow and passionately. Yoongi ran his hands up and down the sides of Taehyungs body beneath his shirt, feeling his baby boy's warm skin. The older flip them so now he was on top. They continue to kiss as Yoongi slowly took off Taehyung's shirt and continue the soft kiss from his mouth down to his jaw and neck. This was a soft and passionate romance. They were simply expressing how the felt using their bodies. It didn't feel like sex. They were ready to start a new chapter of their lives.

Thank you for all your amazing love and support!!!!😍💛💛😘