A Day With Yoongi (pt.2)

(Starts with Tae finish telling what happened to his older brother.)

"That's what happened," Taehyung said to Yoongi. They had left the ice cream parlor and were in a nearby park.

"Wow, that must have been hard for you," Yoongi replied.

"It was hard for me but I eventually put my brothers' spirit to rest. For the longest time, I blamed myself for his death but then I realized that it wasn't my fault it was his ex-girlfriends fault." Taehyung and Yoongi sat down on a bench together. "Yoongi..." Taehyung said after a while. Yoongi looks at him, "I've never told anyone this before."

"Then why are you telling me?" He asks.

"I don't know," Taehyung said looking into Yoongi's eyes. There was a moment of silence between them. They just stared into each other's eyes. There faces started to move closer together subconsciously but then Yoongi's phone rang and they quickly pulled away from each other. Yoongi pulls his phone out of his pocket and cruses under his breath before answering it. 

"Kook, what the hell do you want?" He said listening to the younger speak from the other side. "Oh shit!"He shouted frightening the brown haired boy. "Taehyung we still have school!" he said hanging up on Jungkook.

"Oh snap, your right! Let's go!" Taehyung sprung to his feet and was about to walk back to Yoongi's bike but Yoongi grabs his hand stopping him.

"Let's just skip. Were already 25 minutes late for our next class. Might as well skip." Yoongi said.

"O-Okay," Taehyung said. He felt his face turning slightly red because Yoongi was holding his hand. "Um...are we going to stay here or go somewhere else?" Taehyung ask. Yoongi took this time to tease the younger.

"You mean in right here in the park or in the position we were in before kook called?" Taehyung felt his face turning redder. He look away making Yoongi smile.

"I-I mean are we going to st-stay here in the park o-or go somewhere else." Taehyung stuttered, Yoongi was loving the way Taehyung was blushing and stuttering. He wanted to see more, so he pulled the younger close and held his waist.

"We can go anywhere you want," Yoongi whispered in Tae's ear making him blush twice as hard. Yoongi let go of his waist and back away from him. "Come on, I know a place we can go." He grabs Tae's hand and walks them back to his motorcycle. Tae put on his helmet before getting on the bike and holding onto his older's waist.

(Timeskip)

"Um...Yoongi, where are we?" taehyung ask. They had stopped in front of a grassy felid with a forest in the back.

"Were actually not there yet. Follow me." Yoongi held put his hand and Taehyung took it. They walk through the forest before coming to a pond with a gazebo in the middle.

 They walk through the forest before coming to a pond with a gazebo in the middle

"Wow, this place is so....wow!" Taehyung said making the other chuckle at how he was acting.

"You like it?" Yoongi ask. Taehyung nodded his head.

"This was the place my mom use to take me, before...she died,"Yoongi said.