Kidnap

Yoongi was pacing around his living room trying to figure out what to do. The others, Jungkook, Jimin, Hosoek, Jin, and Namjoon were all trying to think of a plan. "Yoongi, will you stop pacing around, I'm starting to get a little dizzy." Hoseok suddenly said breaking the silence.

"Sorry, but Taehyung, my step-mom, and little sister are kidnaped." The room fell silent again.  Yoongi was starting to regret his decisions. If only he had gone to the store with Taehyung, maybe he could have saved him.

(Flashback)

"Yoongi! I'm going to the store to pick up somethings. Do you wnt anything?! Taehyung called to his boyfriend.

"Nah, I'm fine. Do you want me to come with you?" Yoongi ask.

"No. I'm good!" Taehyung said. "I'll be back soon." he said before leaving the studio apartment.

(Flashback end)

"Damn it. I knew I should have never let him go to the store alone." Yoongi said. He needed to get Taehyung back at all cost. "F*ck it. I'm gonna go and get him." Yoongi said. He was about to leave but Jimin stop him.

"Yoongi, please,  you can't just go walking in by yourself. Who knows what your father might do." Jimin said.

"But...Taehyung, I can't just leave him there." Yoongi said.

"Will get him back, along with your family. I have a plan but you have to trust me, all of you do." Jimin said speaking to the group of boys.

"If you have a plan let's hear it." Namjoon said and Jimin began to tell them his plan.

(Timeskip)

Yoongi rides his motorcycle up to his house. He hadn't been at to the mansion in weeks, however, he still had his house keys on him. He took them out and unlock the front door. The house was quiet. "YOONGI!" A familiar voice called out. It was Sensung. She ran into Yoongi's embrace. "Thank heavens your okay. I've miss you." she cried.

"Sorry, I left."

"It's fine...but your f-father." She said pulling away from him.

"I know. That's the main reason why I'm here." Yoongi said. "Lead me to him." Sensung noded her head and lead Yoongi to his father who was in the basement. Yoongi walk down the dark basement. When he finally reaches the end of the stairs he saw his father standing in front of Taehyung, his step-mom, and his step-sister.

"You came and you did exactly what I said. Good job, my son." Mr.Min said creepy.

"Cut the bullsh*t and let them go. I did what you ask." Yoongi said but Mr.Min just laugh.

"There's a little bit more to the punishment, my son." He said and walk over to Taehyung pulling out a gun and aiming it at the boy's head.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-" Yoongi started to yell but before he could finish his sentence his father cut him off.

"Yoongi...what I want is simple. Number 1. Take over the business, number 2. tell this gay sl*t, that your not gay, like I know your not, and number 3.  chose who you wnat me to kill." Yoongi's dad said. "This is all apart of your punishment." Yoongi stayed quiet. Just then a ploice force burst through the door.

"Put Your hands where I can see them!" An officer yelled. Yoongi's dad was so surprise that he drop his gun and put his hands up. "Don't move." The cop said as he moved closer to Yoongi's dad. Suddenly Mr.Min pulled out a knife and throw it t the cop's leg causing the cop to drop his weponed and another cop to shoot him (Mr.Min) in the back of his leg.

(Timeskip)

After that Mr.Min and the cop, the got shot got medical care and Mr.Min was arrested. Taehyung, his step-mom, and little sister were all free. They would have to go to court to justify things. Taehyung was now currently hugging Yoongi tightly. "Did he hurt you?" Yoongi ask. Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm just glad to be back in your arms," Taehyung said. The couple shared a long needed kiss. Taehyung was safe and it was all because of Jimin's plan. Jimin's dad was a cop and together they organized a successful plan.

"Yoongi, thank you." His step-mom said.

"You don't have to thank me." Yoongi sid to his family before giving them a warm hug.

"Kim Taehyung!" a voice called out. They all look and saw Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Taehyung's fist clench and his heart started to beat fast. Yoongi went back over to his boyfriend and whispered in his ear that everything was going to be okay. " How dare you leave our house without telling us and disobey our orders!" Mr.Kim yelled.

"I've already told you that I wasn't going to break up with Yoongi!" Taehyung yelled. "I love him. He's mine, now would you please stop trying to ruin my happiness?!"  Yoongi held Taehyung's hand.

"Listen, Taehyung, We are your parents, you have to do what we say!"

"I'm 18 now! I'm now an adult! I don't need to live with you anymore or do anything you say." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung....I understand that me and your father haven't been a part of your life for some time now but this....this is too much. Please, come home, let's talk this out." Mrs.Kim said.

"There's nothing to talk about. I love Yoongi and I'm going to continue to see him." Taehyung was almost on the brink of tears but he didn't show it. Mrs. Kim sigh.

"Fine." She said. "You can be with him but...your no longer our son. Is that something you can accept?" Mrs.Kim ask. Taehyung nod his head. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were actually surprised that their son was fine with it but what was done was done and so they left. Taehyung and Yoongi went back to there studio apartment. Taehyung took a shower and cuddled up toYoongi.

"I miss this." he said softly. "I love you, Yoongi." he said.

"I love you too."