Yoongi's House

(Taehyung pov)

Yoongi drove his motorbike inside the garage of a big house. I took off his helmet and gave it back to him. Woah, your house is huge. I said.

"You like?"He asks. I nod my head.

It's pretty but I don't think I could ever live in a place like this. I said. Yoongi just smiles and took my hand, leading me into his house. There were a beautiful glass chandelier an 2 stairways leading up to an inside balcony.

 There were a beautiful glass chandelier an 2 stairways leading up to an inside balcony

"Let's go to my room," Yoongi said. I blush slightly and followed him up the stairs.

"Wow, your room is so big!" I walk over on to his bed and flop down on it making Yoongi chuckle by the way I was acting.

"You're too cute," he said making me blush and hide my face behind my hands. He walks over to me and moves my hands away from my face. I look away still blushing at what he said and now at how close he is. " Don't hide your blush baby, it's cute," he said making me blush more. My heart was racing and butterflies were in my stomach, what the hell is this feeling? He smiled and let go of my hands and sat down next to me. "What do you want to do?" he asks.

L-Let's watch a movie. I said. Yoongi prepared the food or more like a maid did. I sat on the couch in his room (Yes he has a couch and a t.v in his room) and thought about different types of movies we could watch.

"Let's watch The Nun," Yoongi says. 

No way! That movie is way too scary! Yeah I know I'm acting like a big baby but it's true! Yoongi just chuckles.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here," he said. I sat down on the floor next to him and we began to watch the movie.

(Timeskip)

We're halfway through the movie and I'm clinging to Yoongi like my life depends on it. " Wow I know you said you were scared but I didn't think you would be this scared," he said laughing at me making me pout. Just then, Yoongi grabs my waist and pulled me onto his lap making me blush. "Don't worry, I'm here," Yoongi whispered in my ear. He wraps his strong muscular arms around my waist making me feel warm and safe. We stayed like that for the rest of the movie. Yoongi would just laugh or hold me slightly tighter everytime I got scared. It was nice and that same weird feeling from earlier kept on coming back.

(Timeskip)

(Yoongi's pov)

I drop Taehyung home. On my way back to my house I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung and how cute he was. Before I put him on my lap he was clinging to my arm for dear life. His grip was so tight I couldn't even move my arm. I walk inside my house only to see the whole staff staring at me. What? I ask. A few of the maids ran up and hugged me.

"Who is he?!" They ask.

"Is he your boyfriend?!"

"Do you like him?!"

"Are you two a couple?!"

"Did you already do it?!" They all started to ask me a whole bunch of questions.

NO! I shouted. They all back off of me and just smiled at me. I blush slightly. His name is Kim Taehyung, he's not my boyfriend, we're not together and we didn't have sex yet."

"He said yet." The chief pointed out.

Be quiet. I said making them laugh and giggle.

"Yoongi, you still haven't answered my question," Sensung said. I look at her confusingly. " Do you like him?" she asks. I blush slightly.

" Look, look, look, he's blushing!"

Stopppp! I whined. I'm not sure. I think I do....like him.  I told them making them all smile and giggle.

"Ask him out!"

NO WAY! I said. I don't even know the first thing about asking people out. I might have had a girlfriend in the past but this is different. Everything has to be perfect if I ask him out.

"Leave that to us and go get your man!" one of the maids shouted. They started to laugh and coo over me more but I just ignore them and went up to my room. Look what you've done, Kim Taehyung!