Chrismas {Special!🎄}

Taehyung was sitting on the carpet in the living room wrapping his gift for Jimin. Their friends were all going to spend Christmas with them. Taehyung took some red wrapping paper with white and gold lettering all around it and wrapped Jimin's gift and neatly put it under the tree. He cleaned up the scissors, makers, and extra wrapping paper before going upstairs and flopping down on his and Yoongi's shared bed. Currently, Yoongi was out getting Taehyungs gift, Taehyung had already gotten Yoongi's gift but he refused to put it under the Christmas tree.

(Timeskip)

Taehyung had fallen asleep by the time Yoongi had got back. He took this time to wrap Taehyung's gift. he got Taehyung a Guicc bag. Taehyung had seen it at the mall when Yoongi ask if he wanted it he just shook his head and said that he was saving up for something way more important.

__________________

(Christmas day)

"Beautiful Christmas day." Taehyung sang. He was really excited because today was Christmas! He was in the kitchen making coffee for him and Yoongi when two arms wrap around his waist.

"You really like Christmas, don't you?" Yoongi said to the younger in a deep sexy voice. Taehyung blushes slightly hearing his deep but sexy voice. He turned around and wrap his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"Yes, I do." He said before placing a kiss on his boyfriend's soft lips. "Merry Christmas, baby." He said showing his boxy smile.

"Merry Christmas to you too," Yoongi replied back and kiss the younger's head.

(Timeskip)

Later that night, all there friends came over there house. There was talking, lauging, and a whole bunch of making fun of each other. It was time to open gifts. Everyone really like there gifts. Jimin got Jungkook a new game, he got Jimin new shoes, Jin got a whole bunch of jewelry.  Taehyung unwrap his gift from his boyfriend and was surprised but happy. He tightly hugged Yoongi and pamper him with kisses. When the party was over everyone left. "Wow! That was fun." Yoongi said and laid down on the couch. Taehyung smile at his boyfriend lovingly.

"Are you ready for your gift?" he asks. Yoongi shot up and nodded his head. He was quite curious about what Taehyung had got him and why he couldn't put it under the tree. Taehyung just smiled before going upstairs and coming back down with a box wrap in blue wrapping paper and covered with white snowflakes. Taehyung gave Yoongi the box before running back up to there room leaving Yoongi confused. He looks at his gift and opened it only to see a whole bunch of expensive music equipment. He was surpised and shock. He found a note from his boyfriend. He took it and started to read it.

________________

Merry Christmas, baby! I want you to be happy nd pursue your dreams! I hope you like it!

-Love, Tae❤

Ps. Come upstairs, I have another surprise for you!😉

________________

Yoongi put down the card and went upstairs. As soon as he pushes the door opened he got a boner. Taehyung was standing in front of him in lace panties and lace knee-high socks. "Take me," he said quietly and that's all it took for Yoongi to close the door and attack his baby's lips hungrily. Taehyung wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck while Yoongi's hands roamed shamelessly over his body. Yoongi left his lips and went to his neck. Tae lifts his head giving his boyfriend more access. They were now on the bed and Taehyung was letting out soft breathy moans as Yoongi kisses, sucks, and leave marks all over his smooth skin. Yoongi finally stops giving the younger hickeys and looks at him for a while admiring his sexy and hot body. His face was red and his necks were covered with love bites. He quickly pulled off his clothes and was about to pull off the lace socks but decided to have some fun with his boyfriend by pulling off the lace socks painfully slow. "Y-Yoongi." Taehyung moaned out getting the older attention. "Please..." he begged.

"Tell me what you want, baby." Yoongi teased.

"I w-want y-you. p-put in, please." Taehyung begged.

"Do it better, baby boy." Yoongi wanted to hear his kitten beg. They had done it a few times after his 18th birthday and Taehyung begging for it was starting to become one of his biggest turn on's.

"P-please d-daddy. Put it in me! Make me moan and cum hard. Pretty please!" Taehyung begged. He was hard and needy, he wanted his daddy's d*ck in him. Yoongi smirks and licks his lips. He didn't understand how Taehyung could say all these dirty things and stilled be the most innocent thing ever. He quickly pulled off the panties and socks and without warning rammed his cock into Taehyung making him moan out loudly.

"Y-Yoongi....ah, ah,....ah...mmm." he moaned He started to go faster inside the boy making him unable to hold his voice back anymore. "OH...AHH, AHH, AHH...MMM...AH, DADDY!" Taehyung screamed as Yoongi abused his prostate.

"T-Taehyung..." Yoongi groaned.

"DADDY HARDER! FASTER!" Taehyung moaned loudly and Yoongi went harder and faster. "AH...AH,AHH,MMM,AH,AH!" Taehyung was in love with the wat his hot and big boyfriend was making him feel. " Yoongi...I'm going to...mmm....cum!"

"DO IT, BABY!" Yoongi groaned as Taehyung's tight and wet hole suck him in making him reach his high.

"YOONGI!" Taehyung moaned out before cumming hard. Yoongi followed after him releasing his hot seed inside his boyfriend's hole. They both were panting heavily.  They shared a kiss before Yoongi pulled making the younger let out a small whimper. Yoongi laid beside his boyfriend and covered him and his small baby. Taehyung cuddled up to the older.

"I think I should get you some sexy panties to wear for me." Yoongi said getting a small slap from Taehyung. "Thanks for my gift, kitten." he said smiling and kissing his blushing boyfriend.

"S-shut up!" Taehyung said softly. "I love you," he said before drifting off into a deep sleep.