1st day of Collage

The boys walk onto college grounds. They were all in awe about how beautiful it was. They walk into the main office and got their ID badges. Jimin and Jungkook got a dorm and so did Hoseok and his boyfriend since they didn't have apartments and no longer wanted to stay with their parents. After all that they look around the campus. The last place they had to see was where all their classes were being held. They decided to split up and explore the building and where they would be studying.

(Jimin pov)

Wow! Hoseok look at this dance room. It's huge! I said looking around the dance room.

"I know! I can't wait to get this semester started." Hoseok replied. 

Me too. We left the dance room a continue to walk and look around the dance, drama, and chorus hall. I accidentally bump into someone causing me to fall.

"Woah Jimin, be careful." Hobi hyung said helping me up.

Um...I'm sorry. I said extending my arm to help the girl on the floor.

"It's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going." She said as she stood up. I look at her very carefully and she looks back at me. 

R-rose?! I finally said. Her eyes widen.

"Yeah! How did you know?!" she asks.

It's me Park Jimin! I smiled and saw her eyes go big.

"OMG! Jimin?! You've grown up so much a-and You've changed!" She said looking at me. I pulled her into a hug.

Oh, right! Hobi...this is Rose. She grew up with me, Taehyung, and Jin hyung. I said introducing her to Hoseok.

How are you?! How's Taehyung and Jinnie?!

I'm good, Their good and they're also here! I told her.

"OMG! WHERE?! I haven't seen them since th 3td grade. I miss them so much." I smiled.

Let's go! We're meeting up with them soon. We walk together and talk about our fond memorize together as kids until we met up with the others. Jugkookie! I shouted and ran into my boyfriend's arms.

"Hey, angle. Who is this?" he asks.

This is Rose. I said. I saw Taehyung and Jin hyung eyes go wide. All I did was smile and nodded my head at them.

"No way," Taehyung said. Rose smiled and waved at them.

"Hey, Taehyung!" She said excitedly. Taehyung ran up and hugged her.

"Why are you back in Korea? I thought you said you weren't going to come back?" he asks.

"Well... I'm not supposed to be here," she said playing with her fingers and looking down at the floor innocently.

"Rose..." Jin hyung said angerly. "What do you mean "you're not supposed to be here?"

"Um..dodon't be mad but...I snuck out of my parent's house and book a flit for Korea."

"YOU LEFT THAILAND WITHOUT YOUR PARENTS PERMISSION?!" Jin hyung shouted at her.

"Yes b-but...I'm 18 and I wanted to make my own decisions. I didn't want my parents to make the rules for me. They said that would give me space yet they wouldn't let me drive, find my own apartment, they wouldn't even let me talk to the opposite sex."

"So you snuck out the front door?" Taehyung said.

"I didn't sneak out the front door..., I snuck out the window," she said. Jin let out a sigh.

"You know what, forget it. I've missed you, Rose." Jin hyung said.

"I've missed you too Jinnie." Me, Taehyung, Rose, and Jin hyung all hugged each other.

Oh! That reminds me! We pull out of the hug and look at the boys. Rose, that's Jay, Hoseok's boyfriend, Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend, Jungkook, my boyfriend, and Yoongi, Taehyung boyfriend. I said introduce her to everyone.

(Timeskip)

(Author/ third pov)

They all hung out together. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin all spend the day talking and chatting with their old friend while the rest of the boys got to know her.

(Rose pov)

I walk into my small apartment and sat down on my couch and thought about today. It's been years since I last saw them and I'm really happy I got to see them again. Taehyung. I said to myself quietly. I can accept Jinnie and Jimin but...not you, Taehyung. I feel my tears start to roll down my cheeks. I don't accept him having you! I said louder. I quickly stand up and wipe my tears. I will not let him have you! I am the only one for you and you'll be mine soon, my love!

Sorry for not updating. I had to go through hell-I mean school. Sorry, autocorrect.