Her

Click, Clack, Click, Clack

The sound of heels was the only sound that could be heard. Rose sat down and took up the phone. "So...are you his dad?" she asks.

"That's right. What do you do want, kid?" he said in a raspy voice.

"Simple. I want his boyfriend. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Why?" he asks.

(Flashback)

2td grade

"Taehyungie! Taehyungie!" Rose called out.

"Hey, Rose. How are you?" Taehyung ask.

"I'm good but...mommy and grandma got into another fight about daddy and when they were going to "get there lives together," Rose said. She looks like she was on the brink of tears.

"I'm sorry Rosie. I'll always be here for you!"

"You promise?"

"I promise!" Taehyung said making Rose smile. The two walk quietly side by side for a while. Rose glance at Taehyung every now and then.

"Hey, hyung." she finally said breaking the silence.

"Yes, Rosie?"Taehyung answered.

" I-I don't wanna be...alone in the-" before she could finish her sentence Taehyung cut her off.

"Rose, you're going to be alone. You've got me, Jin hyung, and Jiminnie. Let's make a deal. If both of us are still single in the future, I'll marry you." Taehyung said. Rose's eyes widen at what he said but she soon smiled brightly.

"It's a deal!" she said smiling.

3td grade

"Rosie...please don't cry," Taehyung said holding the girl tighter.

"B-But I don't wanna move to Thailand! Mommy and daddy are being so unfair!" she said crying harder.

"I'll still be here. So will Jin hyung and so will Jiminnie. When you're older you can move back here." Taehyung said. Rose looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"And you and I will get married, right?" she asks. Taehyung smiled and dried her tears.

"We'll get married," he said. Rose cried and hugged him tightly for the last time before getting into the car and driving off with her mom and dad.

(Flashback end)

"You love him?" he asks.

"Yes, very much. I want him and only him. Will you help me? Rose asks. Mr.Min smiled widely.

"I would love to help you."

(Taehyung pov)

Me, Jimin, Hobi hyung, and Jungkook walk to the art, drama, and dance department for our first day of college. I quickly look behind me. I felt like someone was watching me but I shrugged it off and kept walking.

(Yoongi pov)

"Joon? What do you think about Rose?" I ask Nmjoon. We were walking towards the music and Instrumental department.

"Mmm...she seems nice but she's kinda...clingy towards Taehyung," Namjoon said.

"I know," I replied.

"Maybe it's because she hasn't seen him in years. Don't go getting jealous just yet but I will admit she does seem a little bit off."

(Rose pov)

I look down at my watch just waiting for him.  "Sorry, I'm late." He said finally here.

That's okay. I said.

"So, this is the guy," he said showing me a picture of MY Taehyung.

Yes, that's him. Make sure he lives.

"I will. So, why are you so obsessed with him?"

I'm not obsessed with him. I just love him. Ever since we were kids, he was always there for me and he promises to marry me when we got older but now he's taken. I don't except that. I'm going to marry him. Even if it's the last thing I do. I told him.

"Whatever you say, baby," he said.

Don't call me baby. Just make sure you don't kill him.

"I won't." he was about to walk away but I quickly grab his arm stopping him. "What?" he asks.

Um...were going to be working together a lot. Don't you think you should tell me your name since you already now mine?

"Taemin," he said smirking before leaving.

Thank you for all for being so patient.💛💛💛