Family Problems (pt.2)

(Jimin pov)

Knock, Knock!!

I was cuddling on the couch with Jungkook and there was a knock on the door. I got up and went to the door and open it to see Taehyung crying. Tae...are you o-, before I could finish my sentence, Taehyung engulfs me in a big hug. TaeTae...what's wrong? Did something happen? I ask. 

"M-my parents. Th-they want me to break up w-with Yoongi!" he said crying harder. I took Tae to the living room and sat him down on the couch. Jungkook handed him a glass of water. 

Okay, I want you to tell me everything from the beginning. I said.

"I walk into the house after Yoongi had dropped me off and my parents were there. I was about to go up to my room but they said that they wanted to talk to me. Suddenly my dad yelled "Your gay" and got mad at me. We started to fight and they-they said that they wanted me to break up with Yoongi and they said that I'm not gay. I told them that they weren't apart of my life and I wasn't going to break up with him and unlike them he was faithful. That was the last thing I said before running out of the house and coming here." Taehyung drank some of the water. I could see how sad and heartbroken he was. Just then Jungkook phone started to ring.

(Jungkook pov)

I step out of the room and answered my phone. Hey, hyung. Lis-, before I could finish my sentence Yoongi hyung cut me off.

"Kook, get everyone together. I have something important to tell you guys." he said.

Okay. I'll call everyone. Meet us a Jimin's house, Taehyung has something to tell you too.

(Timeskip)

(Third pov)

Everyone came over to Jimin house and Taehyung told them what his parents said and Yoongi also told them what his father said. Neither Tae or Yoongi wanted to go back home. Luckly, Yoongi's mom left him a studio apartment in her will. He had kept it a secret from his dad and the others but now him and Tae are going to stay there. Taehyung and Yoongi drove to the Studio apartment in downtown Seoul.

 Taehyung and Yoongi drove to the Studio apartment in downtown Seoul

"Wow, this place is so big!" Taehyung said in awe. It was bigger than he thought. There was an upstairs part but it was only a bedroom and a bathroom. In the corner of the room, there was a big grand piano. Taehyung ran his fingers across the keys. He moves his fingers from key to key playing a soft and slow melody but only for a while. He could feel Yoongi's eyes on him. "I didn't know you play piano," he said turning and looking at his boyfriend.

"I do. I mostly come here to write songs and raps."

"Wow. That's impressive. I can play the piano but I'm much better at playing on the saxophone."

"You play sax? How come I never knew?"

"I don't go around telling everyone."

(Timeskip)

Yoongi and Taehyung played around some before making something to eat. They went up to the bedroom and sat down on the bed together. There was glass in front of the bedroom allowing them to look out and see the living room and outside the windows. Yoongi wraps his muscular arms around Taehyungs small waist and rested his head on his shoulders. "Tomorrow will go shopping for some new clothes." Taehyung nodded his head and ran his fingers through his boyfriends mint green hair.

"I'm sorry about your mom Yoongi," he said sadly.

"It's okay, kitten. It's not your fault. I've always known my dad was a f*ck up that didn't care for my mom. Now I know why he didn't care when she died."

"Do you think.....Do you think that your mom would approve of us if she was still alive?" Taehyung question. For some reason, he really wanted to know.

"I think she would. My mother was the most caring person I ever knew. She loved and excepted everyone. I think she would love you almost as much as I love you." Yoongi let go of  Taehyung's waist. Taehyung turned and face Yoongi. They stared into each other's eyes before leaning in a placing a soft but passionate kiss on each other's lips. 

"Promise you'll never leave me?" Taehyung said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I promise. I'll be by your side till the day I die." Yoongi said and connected their lips again. That night Taehyung bored some of Yoongi's clothes that were in the house and they slept in the same bed from the first time. The feeling was warm and fuzzy. They both felt safe in each other's warm embrace.

Thank you for all the love and support. It means so much to me!💛