Back Home

Summer went by fast for the 7 boys. Taehyung never spoke to Bogum after what he had said about Yoongi. Bogum tried to talk to him but Tae would always ignore him. It was the second to last day of the boys trip. "We need ice," Jimin announces to the group. They were all having an outdoor BBQ and were all out of it.

"ll go get some," Taehyung said getting up from his chair. Yoongi put both of his hands on his shoulders and made him sit back down.

"No f*cking way. Not after what happened last time. I'll go get some." Yoongi said and left the group of boys.

"Um...what happened last time?" Jimin asks and Taehyung began to tell them what had happened.

(Yoongi pov)

I wasn't about to let Taehyung go back and fall into some other guy's hands, so, I decided to go. I found where they kept their ice and I was about to take a pack but someone stops me. Bogum. "You shouldn't be with him," he said. I roll my eyes.

I f*cking care what you think. I said harshly. Why the hell are you so caught up in our relationship anyway? I ask.

"I like him," Bogum said. I was about to drop the ice and run up to him and punch him in his stupid face. 

How can you like him? You met him like 5 days ago. You know nothing about him! I said.

"That might be true but I'm willing to get to know him but he won't give me a chance and who cares if I met him 5 days ago, when he fell into my arms I knew he was the one I wanted and I will have him." Just then I drop the ice and punch Bogum in his face. He fell on the ground hard. 

I will never let you take Taehyung away from me. I said before grabbing a new bag of ice and walking away.

(Timeskip)

(Author/third pov)

The boys went back home the next day. Taehyung flop down on his bed. He was happy that they were finally home. Yoongi smiled and kiss his boyfriend's lips softly. Taehyung was surprised but kiss back soon. "Wanna see if we made it into college or nah?" Yoongi asks pulling away from the kiss. Taehyung smile.

"Let's go see," he said. They grab their phones and log into their email accounts. "Switch," Taehyung said. He took Yoongi's phone and Yoongi took his. "Ready to hear yours, baby?" Yoongi noded. "We are proud to inform you that...you have been accepted into our college!" Taehyung said happily.

"We are also proud to inform you that your sweet and cute boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, will be coming with you!" Yoongi said.

"I got in?!" Taehyung asks surprisingly. Yoongi nodded his head before being engulfed in a big hug by his boyfriend. The two went to the group chat and told their friends.

__________________________

Group chat name: 7 gay dudes

TaeTae: Guys! I and Yoongi got accepted!

ChimChim: OMG! I got into!

Kookie: Same! Now we don't have to be a part!

Nam: I got in too.

Grandad: That means me and you can make music together like we always dreamed.

Nam: Hell Ya!

Granddad: WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY NAME TO GRANDDAD?!

Kookie: :)

Granddad: You little brat!

PrincessJin: WE DO NO USE SUCH language HERE!

PrincessJin: I got into to the school too!

Hobi: Same.😁

ChimChim: We don't have to apart and stuff! This is awesome.

Granddad: This is awesome. Now tell your bf to change my name back to the way it was!

Chimchim: Kookie! Change Yoongi's name!

Kookie: But...

TaeTae: I like the name Jungkook pick

Granddad: ...

ChimChim: ...

Nam: I like it too.

Hobi: It fits him perfectly. Yoongi sleeps most of the time. It's like his 60.

Granddad: F*CK YOU NAM AND HOBI

Kookie: I thought the only person you were f*cking was Taehyung!

TaeTae: 😳

ChimChim: ...

Nam: ...

Hobi: ...

PrincessJin: WE DO NOT USE SUCH UNHOLY WORDS HERE!

PrincessJin: WHO EVEN THOUGH THE BABY THIS STUFF?!

Kookie: Namjoonie...

Nam: I-I didn't!

PrincessJin: NAMJOON!

ChimChim: This is too much

Hobi: Agree...

Granddad: He isn't wrong though. The only person I am f*cking is Taehyung

Granddad: And he can expect 8 inches tonight for AGREEING WITH KOOK!

ChimChim: Tae...

ChimChim: You f*ck up 

TaeTae: ...

__________________________

Taehyung turned his head and saw Yoongi looking at him. He quickly tried to get up but Yoongi stops him. The older started to kiss him making him moan into the kiss. "You ready, baby?" he asks.

"This isn't fair," Taehyung whined.

"You agreed with what Kook called me. Bad boy." Yoongi said.

"It was funny," Taehyung said making Yoongi hiss at him.

"Well, this is your punishment," Yoongi said and kiss the younger again.