Tattoo

(Taehyung pov )

I woke up again without Yoongi by my side. How does he always wake up before me? I check the house but he wasn't there. I found a note lying beside a plate of food saying that he had gone out. I decided to take a shower and clean the house.

(Timeskip)

I got done showering and ate the food that Yoongi left. After I finish cleaning downstairs, I went upstairs and started to clean our bedroom. While cleaning I found a floor compartment. I managed to open it and took out a large pale yellow box with pink ribbon. I wonder if Yoongi knows about this.

(Yoongi pov)

I walk into the store and see my friend. Hey Jay. I said.

"Oh, hey, Yoongi. How have you been?" he asks.

Life could be a little bit better but it's mostly good. How 'bout you?

"Fine. You can go sit in that chair over there and I'll get started," he said. I walk over to the chair and put my arm out. Jay sat down in his chair and started to work on my arm. "So, tell me, why are you getting this?" I smiled slightly.

I've met someone and he's the light of my life.

"Oh. What's his name?"

Kim Taehyung.

"Is he cute?"

Extremely. Don't you dare try and steal him. I told him.

"I won't. I value my life way too much," he said and we both laugh. "To be honest, this is the first time I think I've ever seen you smile while talking about your relationship. Usually, you keep a blank face, this boy really is changing you." I smiled at his words.

He means the world to me. For the first time, I think I actually fell in love with someone. 

"Woah. You fell in love. What the hell did he do to get you to fall for him?"

You know, I've asked my self that question before and I still don't have an answer. There's just something warm and comforting about him and even when I'm mad, when I see him I can't help but smile. I don't want to lose him, Jay. He means so much to me. I won't ever let him go.

"Wow. He's sure is special. I'm happy you found true love Yoongi." I smiled at my friend as he continued to work on my arm. "All right, you're all done, " he said.  I look at my arm and saw a heart with the letters K.Th at the top.

Thanks, Jay. How much do I owe you?

"It's okay, this one is on the house. Just make sure to bring your boyfriend next time."

I will. He's turning 18 soon.  For his birthday, I'll bring him here first. I said goodbye to Jay and left the store.

(Timeskip)

(Taehyung pov)

I quickly rush downstairs as I heard the door open. Yoooonggggiii! I said and ran into my boyfriends embrace. I wrap my arms around his neck and gave him kiss him on his lips. 

"Hey, baby. Did you miss me?" I blush and nodded. "I'm sorry, baby but I had to go and do something," he said.

What did you have to do? I ask. He smiled and took off his Jacket. He held out his arm and revel to me a geometric heart with my initials at the top. I trace my fingers over the tattoo before looking up t him.

"Do you lik-" before he could finish his sentence I kiss him on his lips. I smiled through the kiss before pulling away.

I love it. I said looking back at it.

"Good. Your birthday is coming up soon, do want one with my initials?" I nodded my head repeatedly.

Wait, is it going to hurt? I ask.

"Of course, but I'll be right beside you." Yoongi put his hands on my cheeks and rubs them softly. I smile at him and he kisses me on my forehead. " So, what have you been doing all day?" he asks me. Just then I remember about the box.

Come with me. I said grabbing his hand and pulling upstairs. I was cleaning and I found a floor compartment. It had this in it. I show Yoongi the box. 

"What's in it?" he asks.

It's filled with things I think your mother left. He looks at me surprisingly. I smiled and gave him the box. Let's look through it.

(Timeskip)

Me and Yoongi look through the box. We found pictures and letters. There were pictures of baby Yoongi and his mother. There was a dress that Yoongi told me she loved to wear.

 There was a dress that Yoongi told me she loved to wear

There was one thing that stood out most of all. There was a golden heart locket. "I've never seen this before," Yoongi said.

Yoongi opened up the locket and inside was a picture of two girls on the right side

Yoongi opened up the locket and inside was a picture of two girls on the right side. The one on the left was Yoongi's mom but the one on the right Yoongi didn't know who she was. Do you think that this could have belonged to one of your mother's friend? 

"Maybe." On the opposite side of the left side, the words Je t'aime were written. Me and Yoongi decided that we should just leave all of the stuff in the box and go through them another day. I couldn't help but think about the locket and word written inside. 

Thank you for all the love and support on this book and all my other ones!