Clues

(Min-hee pov (Yoongi's step-mom))

I was eating breakfast at the table with my daughter and Jungmin (Yoongi's dad). I had talked to Yoongi recently and the plan was I convince the butler that cleaned his office to let me in. It wasn't really that hard. Jungmin stands up from the table suddenly. "It's time for me to leave for work. I'll be back by noon," he said.

Okay. I said. He walks over and kiss me on the lips and then kiss our daughter, Sungmi. Have a good day. I said as he left. One of the maids peek out the window and saw him drive away. She looks at me and nodded her head telling me it was okay for me to go and look in his office. All the maids and butlers were also in on the plan. I quickly ran up to his office. The butler who cleaned his office opened the door for me. I walk in and started to snoop through different draws and files and then I stumbled on a filed. 'Her' was the title on it. I opened it and found a picture and all the plans to kill Yoongi's mom, my girlfriend and best friend. I pulled out my phone and took pictures sending them to Yoongi. I then went over phone records and found a small piece of records that show Jungmin connecting a hitman company. I played the recording.

_______________________________________

Mr.Min: Is she dead? Did you kill her?

Hitman: Of course. I told you I always get the job done.

Mr.Min: Good. Is my son still alive?

Hitman: That limo driver snatch him up. So yeah, he's alive.

Mr.Min: Good. You did your job well, that will be all. 

Hitman: Thank you but you have to hold up your end of the deal.

Mr.Min: I Know. I've already transferred the 5 thousand dollers to your account.

Hitman: Thanks.

Mr.Min: Oh, and if you get caught-

Hitman: Don't worry I won't and even if I did I won't tell them shit.

Mr.Min: Good. That's all, speak this to no one.

Hitman: Whatever.

Message end

_______________________________________

I recorded the whole thing and send it to Yoongi. I look through more phone records but nothing. Everything had being erase. I put back the files back where it was and made it look like the way I found it. I didn't notice that the door was close and a dark red substance was leaking under the door. Blood. I step back. I send one last final text to Yoongi before breaking my phone and throwing it out the window. I turned around and saw the man I now feared. "You shouldn't have look." He said darkly making me scared.

Y-You...killed her. Sh-she was my frien-, I stop myself and thought. Sh-she was my girlfriend. My lover and you...you killed her. I F*CKING HATE YOU! I yelled as tears now started to stream from my eyes. He walks closer to me causing me to back up until I couldn't go anywhere. I try to run but it was too late.

"You should have been a good girl," he said. That was the last thing I remembered before seeing all black.

(Author/ third pov)

Min-hee opened her eyes to hear muffled screaming next to her. She moved her head slightly only to see her daughter and...Taehyung!  Min-hee hands and feet were tied and her mouth was covered so only muffled screams were coming through her mouth. It was the same for Taehyung and Sungmi. The room was dark and cold and she felt her self on the brink of tears. All three of them stop making muffle noises when they heard a laugh in the dark, it was Jungmin. "This is what you get. I told Yoongi to stop seeing you, Taehyung, but he didn't listen. As for you Min-hee, you went through my stuff and I decided to capture you and this child." Yoongi's dad laugh. He was truly evil. He pulled out his phone and face time Yoongi. Yoongi answered and burst out in rage. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO TAEHYUNG AND MY STEP-MOM?!" Yoongi yelled. His father just laughed and turned the camera so that Yoongi could see his beloved boyfriend, little step-sister, and step-mom. "YOU CRAZY BASTARD! LET THEM GO!" He yelled.

If you want me to let them go then come here to the mansion and come alone. If you bring anyone with you I'll kill them. That was the last thing Mr.Min said to his son before hanging up. He turned back and look at his 3 hostages. This will be fun. He said and then left them in the basement of the mansion paying and hoping that Yoongi would come.

Thank you for all your love and support!💛

Loving Me Quietly (Taegi au)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें