Mall

(Taehyung pov)

Me, Jimin, and Jin hyung all decided to go to the mall. " Jimin, how about this?" Jin hyung held up a pair of tight black jeans with cuts at the knees. 

"That looks great Jin hyung!" Jimin exclaims.

Go try it on chim. I say to Jimin. 

"Me! No, no, no, I can't make that work."

"Jimin, you do know the only reason we're here is to find clothes for you to wear to make Mr. Jeon Jungkook's heart beat fast," said Jin handing his younger the Jeans and shirt before pushing him into a dressing room. " Okay Taehyung, let's find something hot and sexy for you to wear for Yoongi!" Jin said looking at me making my heart race.

I thought we were only here for Jimin?! Just then Jin hyung grabs me by my hand a took me to some racks with cloths.

"Well, I lied." He said as he started looking through the racks for a shirt.

"How do I look?" I and Jin hyung turned around to see Jimin standing behind us in the clothes we gave him.

"Damn chimchim," said Jin.

I knew you would look good but not this good. I said. 

"If you wear that to school Jungkook might want to take you home with him the moment he sees you." Jimin face turned red making me and Jin laugh.

(Timeskip)

We left the store and went to eat at the food court. We were all just talking and chilling when I saw "them." Um...guys? I said grabbing Jin and Jimin hyung attention. There here. I said pointing to a group of boys mostly in black leather.

"What are they doing here?!" Jimin turns around and whispers yell. "I don't think I can handle another awkward interaction with Jungkook." 

"Especially considering how many times he's made you blush." Jin hyung mentions.

"Shut up," Jimin said playfully hitting Jin's arm.

Maybe we can just sneak away. I said but then Jin hyung who is just loves teasing us does the one thing we didn't want to happen. He made them notice us.

" NAMJOON! HEY!" he yelled. Namjoon and the other boys turned and look at us. 

"Were never taking you with us to go to the mall ever again." Jimin whisper yells to Jin hyung and  I agree with him. The group of boys walks over to where we were and sat at a table right across from us. Jungkook was stairs at Jimin while Yoongi was staring at me. We all somehow manage to break the tension after a while and we all went shopping together. Everything was going great until we ran into a bit of trouble.

"YOONGI!" A girl yelled from behind us. We all turned around to see a girl with long brown hair ran up to Yoongi and hug him. Yoongi didn't hug her bck but groan in annoyance. I'm not sure but I felt...Jealous.

Sorry that this was a short and boring chapter.