Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung

Min-hee ( Yoongi's step-mom) got in on the plan and promise to help them. Everything was finally coming together.

(Yoongi's pov)

I woke up next to Taehyung as always. I smiled down at his cute sleeping face and also at the fact that today is his birthday. I already plan the whole day out. I kiss his sleeping head before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom.

(Timeskip)

After I took my shower I went downstairs and prepared breakfast for him. I came back upstairs with a tray and his breakfast on it. I put the tray down on the night table and start to wake him up. Taehyung....wake up. I said. He just groaned and shifted a bit. Taehyung, wake up. I said again but he still didn't wake up, so, I started to tickle him.

"HA, HA, Y-Yoongi, stop!" He laughs. "I'm awake, I'm awake!" I finally stop tickling him and look into his beautiful eyes before kissing him softly. 

Happy Birthday. I said making him smile. He sat up and kiss my cheek. 

"Thanks," he said. We ate our breakfast and got dress before going down to the tattoo shop. "Yoongi...how bad is this going to hurt?" he asks holding my hand a little tighter. I smiled and kiss his head lightly.

I'll be right next to you. I'll hold your other hand while he tattoo's your arm. Taehyung smiled and we walk into the tattoo store. Taehyung sat down and Jay started to tattoo him.

(Timeskip)

We left the tattoo shop, hand in hand. Taehyung had my initials tattoo above a heart on his arm and I had his tattoo above a heart in the same place. After that, I took Taehyung to the amusement park and let his ride whatever he wanted and to let him eat whatever he wanted.

(Author's/ Third pov)

Yoongi spent the whole day spoiling his baby. Taehyung had told him countless times that he didn't have to do all of this but Yoongi didn't care. He wanted to spoil his baby boy and that's what he did. The day was drawing to an end but Yoongi had one more surprise for Taehyung. He took him back to the place his mother use to take him as a kid and to the place where they had their first date and shared their first kiss. Yoongi had covered Taehyung eyes with a blindfold and told him not to look. Yoongi leads him to the gazebo and props down on one knee. He pulled out a dark blue box and opened it. "You can look now," he said. Taehyung took off the blindfold and look down and saw Yoongi on the ground holding a box with 2 silver rings. Yoongi took Taehyung's hand. Taehyung felt himself on the brink of tears. "Baby....before you came into my life I didn't have anything to live for. My mother was my only happiness and when she died, a part of me went with her. I never thought that someone could make me feel true happiness again but then, you came into my life and everything change. I wanna spend every day by your side from now til the day I die. I love you." He said. At that moment Taehyung started to cry. Yoongi's sweet words brought him to tears. "Will you do me the honor of being mine and wearing this promise ring until the  day I get down on one knee and ask you to marry me?" Yoongi ask. Taehyung nod his head rapidly unable to speak because of the tears. Yoongi smiled and slip the ring onto Taehyung's finger before standing up and hugging him tightly. They pulled away and Taehyung slips Yoongi's ring onto his finger before they shared a kiss.

Yoongi's ring

Taehyung's ring 

Taehyung's ring 

The moment you've all been waiting for

Taehyung and Yoongi went back to their shared apartment. As soon as they were inside Yoongi connected his lips with Tae's. Their lips glided along each other's as the kiss became more heated and sloppy. Yoongi let his hands roam along Taehyung's back and waist and even lower. He gently squeezed Taehyung's butt making the boy moan and giving Yoongi a chance to slip his tongue in his mouth. They slowly started to strip each other. Yoongi took off his and Tae's jacket throwing them on the floor. Yoongi left Taehyung's lips and went to his neck. Taehyung moaned softly as Yoongi kiss him and created hickeys. He tugged Yoongi's shirt singling him to take it off. Yoongi pulled away and took off his shirt as Taehyung did the same. Yoongi continued to kiss Taehyung until he picks him up and carried him off to their shared bedroom.

(Taehyung's pov)

Yoongi lay's me down on the bed and attack's my neck with his kisses making me moan softly. He moves down to my nipple and start's to suck and flick his tongue over it making me let out moans. "You look so beautiful, Taehyung," he said. He kisses me on my lips again and ran his hands down to my pants. He takes off my pant's and started my now almost naked body. I was turned on. 

Y-Yoongi? I spoke quietly. I-I'm a virgin. I said but I knew he already knew but I just wanted to remind him.

"Taehyung...." he said and cupped my face. "Do you...trust me?" he asks. I nod my head. "Then can I be the one to mark you and ruin your innocence?" he asks. I blush and nod my head making him smile. Yoongi kisses me softly before pulling down my boxers making me fully naked. He licks his lips and smirk before being to suck me off causing me to moan at the feeling.

Y-Yoongi...mmm...ah. I moaned. He stops sucking me and strip. I couldn't help but watch as he strips. He took off his boxers revealing his monster to me making me widen my eyes, blush, and look away. He just chuckled at my reaction.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he whispers into my ear. I nod my head and he continued.

(Author's/ Third pov)

That night on Taehyung's 18th birthday, was filled with love bites, moans, groan, and the slapping of skin. Taehyung gave himself to Yoongi and Yoongi gave himself to his baby. They both enjoyed the feeling of their heated body's rubbing against each other. Yoongi's pounded into Taehyung making him scream his name at the top of his lungs. They both came hard and that was the end of Taehyung's birthday, their lustful and love full night. Taehyung had lost his virginity to his boyfriend, Yoongi and he didn't regret it.

Thank you for reading and supporting me!!!💛